Part 11

Hi guys,

I have an update. Yey! :) Enjoy!

Please comment and vote.

Thanks, loves.

===

One lovely day in Sydney, Australia. 

If this is dream I don't want to wake up.  If this is reality then let me stay here forever.  Me, talking to my 1 week vacation.  Standing in our suite in Hotel Park Hyatt, overlooking the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge. 

I can't believe that Joey and I got to escape our busy life in New York.  The best part of this vacation is I get to spend 24 hours with Joey.

"Baby, what are you doing there?  Why are you up so early?"  My sleepyhead Joey still in bed.  I joined her in bed and cuddled her.

"I'm excited to go to the beach, babe.  I love the weather here.  I can't believe that it's winter and snowing in NY and check out the weather here all hot and sunny!  I'm sure you will love the bikinis I bought for us."  My excited voice is really obvious.

"Baby, back in the Philippines summer is everyday."  My sleepy baby muttered.  I know just how to wake up this sexy sleepyhead in bed.

She's lying face down, her body covered with thick warm sheets.  I start to blow soft air to her ear.  She giggled and was tickled by the sensation.

"Meg, baby.  Don't start on me.  You will be in big trouble, Meg!"  Joey said trying to contain herself.

I sat on her back pinned her wrists so she can't move.  I tickled her nape and neck with my chin and planted kisses on it.  She wiggled hard and I fall back on the bed.

Joey was so quick to sit on top of me, now the situation has been reversed.

"I told you, you will be in big trouble, Meg!"  Joey laughed so hard while I can't move myself from her grip.

We spent an hour laughing and giggling.  Pillow fights, wrestling and running around the suite, chasing each other.  It was fun being a kid again with someone you love.  I don't think I ever done this in my entire life not until Joey came into my life.

===

After our breakfast we are getting ready for some adventure.  For first tour we went to the beach, Bondi to Coogee Coastal walk.  It is a 2 hour walk along the shore of Sydney, you'll get see 5 beaches and a bay in a 6 kilometer walk.  That will be easy for Joey because she exercises 3-4 times a week while I join her sometimes on weekends.

Before we start, I put sunblock lotion on Joey's body and she did likewise for me.  2 ladies wearing 2 piece bikini in Ray-Ban aviators walking by the shore of Sydney.

From Bondi beach we passed by Tamarama beach. Bronte beach is next, which we stopped by to have a couple of drinks.  There is also an infinity pool.  Joey and I dipped into the waters and enjoyed swimming.  What I love about vacations...you can go to places where you have never been to and you are allowed to get lost and find your way back.  That's the most exciting part but if I want to get lost in this place I want Joey to be with me.

After Bronte we proceed to Clovelly beach and Gordon's bay.  Finally, we reached the beautiful Coogee beach.  White sand, crystal clear blue water, perfect weather, perfect girlfriend...

"Baby, have you been day dreaming?" Joey asked jokingly while she fixed the towel down on the sand.

I smiled at her, if she can only read my mind she will smile with me.  "Yes, baby.  This is like a dream come true.  Thank you for choosing this place and bringing me here."  Then I kissed her.