Part 6

Hi guys,

Read all your comments, too cute! IKENNUT! LOL

As I have promised, here's my update. Enjoy!

Please comment, I love reading them and do vote too :)

Author

===

It's nice to be back home.  Warm hugs from my parents and kisses from my 2 sisters.  Eating my favorite dishes that mom made for me, I am so spoiled. I love it.

I haven't talked to Meg yet since I got here yesterday.  I don't know what my family will do if they found out I'm a lesbian.  1 of the reason I want to go back here is tell to my family personally about me and Meg.  I never hide anything to my parents, except for the confusion I have while growing up.  I decided to talk to my parents tonight.

It was late night, I went to my parents' room.  I want to show them the magazine that Meg gave for them.  My mission is to tell them the truth...but I don't know how to start.

"Mom, dad can I come in?"  I asked while I peek through the door.

"JA, of course."  Dad exclaimed.

I hand them the magazine and turned the page to the centerfold.  They were surprise to see me on a glossy paper of New York.

"Honey, since when you became a model at the same time nurse?" Mom asked.

"No, mom.  I just helped my friend, she's the junior editor for that magazine.  I have introduced her to you remember?  Her name is Meg Fuller.  Remember the girl at the airport that I mentioned to you, mom?"  I explained.

"Wow, JA.  I don't think it's an accident that you two have met."  Dad said.

"Well, actually mom, dad, do you recall the accident when I was 9 years old?"

"Yes, JA. Of course.  I will never forget that day."  Mom said.

"She was the little girl and her mom that we helped 15 years ago."  I muttered.

Mom was shocked to hear the story.

"Honey, wow.  That's incredible.  So hard to believe but it's true."  Mom said.

"Mom, dad, and one more thing you need to know about."  I think my blood pressure begins to raise.  I took a deep breath and said, "Meg is my girlfriend and I love her."  I shakenly said.

There was 10 seconds of dead air in the room.  I wish I can take back what I said but there's no way to redeem myself.

"Mom, dad I am lesbian."  I started to cry.

"Joey Andrea, are you out of your mind?  You went to New York and when you came back you think you are..."  Mom exclaimed.  I saw my dad sitted quietly on the bed, massaging his temple.

"What, mom? Yes I am a lesbian.  Am I any different? I am still your daughter." My voice started to raise.

"Joey Andrea! I don't have a lesbian daughter!"  Mom shouted.

I cried hard hearing those words from my mom but I know I have hurt her and dad.

"New York did not change me, mom.  This is me even when I was living here.  I was in denial to admit to myself who I really was. But I'm still your Joey who loves my family, who loves my parents and who loves my sisters."

"If you love us, you will not choose to be a lesbian."  My mom cried.

"Mom, I did not choose to be like this.  This isn't a choice.  This is who I am."  Tears falls unstoppably.