Part 9

Hi guys,

Thank you for all your comments and votes, I appreciate it. I smile while reading and replying them.

I sprained my ankle today from surfing, my foot is swollen :( but I gotta update I told myself hehehe. So here it is, enjoy!

Comment and vote please?

Thanks, loves.

===

"Yeah, I think I was 19.  Too young eh?  I started drinking beer when I was 15.  Got too curious how other liquor tasted so I tried them all.  Everytime I see my mom crying from sadness, from all her breakups and life's drama I find myself wanting to drink.  And if I drink I can't control myself.  I will drink until I no longer know myself anymore.

My mom wasn't aware of what I have become, until there was a time the hospital called her.   I was drunk that night, all my friends were drunk too and no one else can drive us home.  We got in the car, I volunteered to drive.   While I was driving I still have a beer on my left hand...I had a flashback.  Back to when my mom and I had a car accident.  The pain flashes back too.  I remember all the hurt that I've been keeping to myself.  Tears stream down, I saw a very bright light flashing before me and a loud noise were the last I remembered.

I woke up at the hospital, saw my mom crying.  I wanna hug her but I can't move.  I told her that I need help.  I was crying from pain, I was crying because I can't accept the person I become.  I was begging her to help me.  My mom calms me and she assured me that she will help me.  She said she's glad I was alive, she blames herself for everything that has happened and it breaks my heart seeing her cry.  I asked how are my friends were doing, mom said they were fine but one mother is very much angry with me.

A week after, mom took me to a rehab center.  I got out after 2 months.  Then I decided to leave L.A. and continued my life here in NYC.

Joey, I'm trying not go back to my old habits.  I'm really trying and I hate that part of me.  Please forgive me for my behavior and for showing you the bad side of me. Joey, please say something?"

She came closer to me, slowly runs her fingers through my hair.  She sat beside me and wipe my tears.  Her touch calms me and warms my soul.  I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hush, baby. I'm here now.  I love you so much, Meg.  I'm just worried whenever you drink too much.  I'm afraid that something might happen to you.  I can't afford to lose you, baby.  I don't know what will I do."  Joey whispered and a tear fell from her eye.

"I love you, Joey.  I'm sorry, baby."  I muttered.

Joey kissed me and it was all I need.  After all I have done she still loves me.  After all I have confessed she still accepts me.  Her soft lips gently brushes mine.  Taking away all my anxiety.  I respond to her every kisses, my heart is pounding so loud.  I'm loving Joey's kisses and touch.

"You look lovely in your dress, Meg.  But for tonight I think you are lovelier without it."  Shit! She sound so sexy saying those words.  She slowly unzipped my back and removed my dress and underwear. 

Joey kissing my back, I felt electricity flow in my body.  She planted gentle kisses all the way to my neck.  I felt her tongue tasting my aching skin longing for her warm touch.  She kissed me again on my lips.  Our tongues met and Joey sucked it like a candy.  I felt her hands running over my breasts I moaned with her every touch and it pleases me so much.  She lowered her kisses, gently kissing and sucking my breast.  Her tongue played on the tip of my breasts and softly biting it.  She knows how tease me so well.  I moaned her name, "Joey."  She looked at me our eyes met, I swallowed hard.  She knows what I want, she knows what I need.

She lower down her kisses, my heart beats faster while she do that.  She's kissing my belly and while she's doing that, she slips down a finger inside me.  Yes, Joey, I'm wet for you! "Fuck."  I mouthed.  She laid me down the couch, she removed her dress before me.  She went down to the same spot where she was kissing me.  She softly plants kisses to my lower tummy, thighs, legs...god! She's such a tease.  My legs wide spread before her she started to lick my sensitive part.  She makes slow strokes and make it faster gradually I'm loving the sensation it brings.  When I reached my climax, she inserted a finger, FINGERS inside me, I don't know exactly!  In and out picking up a pace, my waist started move along her speed.  She kissed my breasts while she strives to hit that sweet spot.  She continue to stare at me and watch me reach my orgasm.  I moaned to the pleasure saying my girlfriend's name.  "Ah! Joey!"

I felt weak after that.  Probably from the effect of alcohol and the intense of Joey's making love to me.  I'm still panting and my heart is pounding hard.  Joey sat beside me and brush my hair and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Meg and I know you love me too.  I'm here now I'll take care of you.  Please promise me you'll take care of yourself too by not drinking too much?"  Her voice has so much love and affection.  My heart was pricked.  I love her too much and I don't want to see her get hurt.

"I promise, baby.  I need you, Joey.  I love you."  I whispered and tears starts to fall again.

"Hush, baby.  Let me get us blankets and pillows, let's stay here until we fall asleep."  Joey walked towards our room and picked up the stuffs we needed.  She covered me with blankets.  And then she walks again...Oh, she's walking without her clothes.

"Where are you going, Joey?" I asked.

"I'm going to get water and medicine for you."  She never stop taking care of me.

After I took my medicine...She joined me under the warm blankets.  She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled her head on my shoulder.

"Happy new year, Meg!"

"Happy new year to us, Joey!"