Part 13

Hi guys,

Joey and Meg are back. Oh how I missed them.

Please leave a comment and vote too.

Thanks loves ;)

P.S. I have a new story entitled, "At First Sight". Check my profile :)

===

That's why I always look forward to coming home. 

It's like gravity that pulls me closer. 

No way I can't help it, I gotta draw nearer. 

I gotta feel her love and warmth and never ever more to roam. – Author

===

We are now going back to New York, where we work our ass off.  Pay the bills, pay the dues that's what we do.  When I met Joey, I see life in a different perspective now.  It's not just about working hard to survive.  We have people around us that love and care for us.  We want to survive for them in order to be with them.  I want to live for Joey and spend our lifetime together.  Even if our vacation is over, I'm going back to New York happy and complete.  Because I know after a tiring work, after a tough day with your bosses and clients and colleagues I HAVE A JOEY TO COME HOME TO.

A flashback when Joey and I met in the plane.  I fell asleep on her shoulder, she willingly gave her shoulder for me to lean on even if she didn't know me.  Now, she's the one leaning on my shoulder while our hands entwined.  I can freely smell her hair, touch her face and kiss her.  These small gestures that I always miss when I'm away from herThat's why I always look forward to coming home.  It's like gravity that pulls me closer.  No way I can't help it, I gotta draw nearer.  I gotta feel her love and warmth and never ever more to roam.

Joey's birthday is coming next week.  She didn't have any idea that I know her birthday.  I plan to surprise her.

"Babe, have I been sleeping too long?  Are you okay?"  Joey asked.  Still sleepy, she stretch out her arms and neck.

"I'm fine, baby.  It felt good, seeing you leaning and sleeping on my arms.  Is this how you felt too when I fell asleep on your arm when we met on the plane?"  I asked her.  I don't know how she felt that time.  Having a stranger sleep on your arm is surely an odd feeling.

"You were so tired then and too cute to look at.  A sleepy beautiful creature on my shoulder, I really don't know what to do.  I just sit still and closed my eyes and everytime I take a deep breath I smell your perfume. And yes it felt good inside."  Joey never fails to touch my heart.  She's the only person who could make me feel this way.

Back in the real world.  I have an event coming and Liza will be part of it.  She will be 1 of our models.  Joey's coming over with me, but I haven't told her that I will be working with Liza again.  I will tell her tonight.

While working, I also make preparations for Joey's birthday.  Who to invite, I've been secretly inviting a few people.  What food to buy, I asked Kate my assistant to help me.  I'm busy collecting her photos, I'm glad I have good resources.

After my event tomorrow, 2 days after that will be Joey's birthday.  It's a hectic week for me after going back from our vacation.  Joey too has been busy.  When we came home she had a night duty right away.  She works 4 times a week, 12-16 hours duty.  That's how hard she works.  Before I met her I never thought a nurse's job was that tough.  I actually appreciate nurses more – than doctors.  That is from Meg's own point of view – being in love with my nurse girlfriend...and that is my Joey.