I Wanna Know

Hi guys,

Writing a bonus chapter. I thought to cheer you up a bit including myself after I wrote chapter 7 of Sometime, Somewhere :)

Enjoy the weekend, guys.

Love you!

===

We did not get to celebrate our first anniversary because of my busy schedule.  Actually we are both busy.  I am glad that we find a simple way to celebrate our first year together.  Singing to her was just a starter. 

"Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you stay and let me love you baby, let me love you..."

I again sing the last line of the song.  This song perfectly describe what I feel for Meg.  She gave me the loveliest smile in the world while she hear me sing.

"Meg, I don't have a fancy gift for you right now.  I can't think of any 'thing' to signify my love for you.  I just thought of making good memories with you that will last forever.   When you think of being alone and having a hard time, just think of the times when we are together."

"I think of the time when you got back from the Philippines.  I thought I'd lost you, Joey but you came back."

I thought I'd lost her too but as always, destiny draws us back together.  "Thank you, Meg for taking me back."

"I told you, I never let go of you then.  I can't let you go, Joey."  Her hand entwined with mine.  It's lovely to see our hands like this.  Fitting each other perfectly.

"You always amazed me with your singing, Joey.  I fall in love with you all over again every time you play and sing a song."

"The songs I sing are all about you, Meg.  You are the every word and the very harmony I sing.  I will sing a thousand of songs just for you."

Meg kiss me and embrace me.  I asked her, "Are you tired now?"  I gave her look of longing.

"Hmm...I think I am still in my 100%."  She smiled cutely and winked at me.  "Wait for me? I'll just shower."

"I will wait for you, Meg."

While waiting for her a song playing on my mind.  I searched for it on my phone and found it and download it.  I docked my phone on the speaker and played it.

*I Wanna Know by Joe*

It's amazing how you knock me off my feet, hmm
Everytime you come around me I get weak, oh yeah
Nobody ever made me feel this way, oh
You kiss my lips and then you take my breath away
So I wanna know

[1] - I wanna know what turns you on
So I can be all that and more
I'd like to know what makes you cry
So I can be the one who always makes you smile

Girl he never understood what you were worth, hmm no
And he never took the time to make it work
(You deserve more loving, girl)
Baby I'm the kind of man who shows concern, yes I do, oh
Anyway that I can please you let me learn
So I wanna know

[Repeat 1]

[2] - Tell me what I gotta do to please you
Baby anything you say I'll do
Cause I only wanna make you happy
From the bottom of my heart, it's true

[Repeat 2]

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind, alright
And find emotions that you always try to hide babe, oh
I do believe that there's a love you wanna share, oh, oh
I'll take good care of you lady, have no fear, oh
So I wanna know

My life with Meg is perfect because we understand and give each other room for growth.  We support each other in whatever we do.  I know it will be a long journey and still we are only in our first year together but I will never stop loving her and knowing her.

Tonight, my aim is to make her happy and please her.  I see her slowly walking out the bathroom with her robe. She smiled and said, "I love the song, baby."

I walk towards her.  "You like it?"  She nodded and smiled.  "It's on repeat, babe.  We'll listen to it until we fall asleep."  I muttered smiling.

I pulled the rope of her bathrobe and slide down her smooth skin.  I reached for her lips to kiss just for a few seconds and tell her, "I love you, Meg.  You fill my heart with happiness and with all your love."

"I love you, Joey. I will never get tired of saying that. I love you."  She whispered. 

I kissed her again.  From her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks and then her lips.  While kissing her lips, we proceed to our bed without breaking the kiss.  When we were seated on the bed she removed my shirt and boxers and underwear.  Our clothes lie down on the floor, a scene that will make you smile in the morning.  Picking up every piece of your clothes scattered everywhere in our room.  My lips and tongue savor our every kiss.  Tasting our love getting on fire now.  Even her ears has no escape kissing and sucking every inch of her skin.  The smell of shower gel on her skin turns me on.  While I kiss her our hands travel around our bodies soft aching touches that makes you want for more.  I lower down my kisses, planting sensual kisses on her breasts down to her thighs.  I love to please Meg.  She loves it when I kiss her sensitive part.  She likes it when I lick her and my tongue explore her.  I know exactly what turns her on.  But I love to experiment sometime and surprise her a bit.  The more I please her the more she will please me.  This is the way we make love.  Passionate and giving not selfish.  While I lick her I know she's wet.  I inserted a finger and make her feel good inside.  I added a finger and continue with my pace, still licking her.  She's about to explode and reach her climax, I continued with what I do until she collapse with pleasure.  I love to hear when she moans my name it sounds good to my ears.  I kiss her while she shivers.  I hugged her tightly until her body recovers.  Then we switched places and she started doing her thing.  I love the feeling of her tongue on my skin.  So hot and wet in turns me on.  Our love making lasted for hours.  While the song is on repeat mode, and so our love making too.  Good thing it's a weekend, both of us could play lazy when we wake up in the morning.  It's just a lovely night.  This will definitely be in our memory bucket—our first anniversary.