Part 20

Hi guys,

Meg and Joey are back. Hope you like my update. Comment and vote please?

Thanks loves,

Andie

===

"Joey, I'm sorry."  Meg cried out while she was holding my hand.

My heart feels heavy because of Meg getting drunk again.  I don't like her drinking in excess and get wasted after that.  I get upset every time she does that.  Her sorry melts my heart and I can't help myself not look at her.  She's wearing just a robe and her hair up with a tie.  I look into her eyes, our hands begin to entwine. She sighed and said, "I am really sorry, baby.  I know I got you worried."

Worried is an understatement.  I am not only worried, I am scared to death every time she gets too drunk.  "Meg.  You promised me.  Did you forget about that, babe?  Is something bothering you?"

"No, no, Joey. No. I am sorry."  Meg answered.  But why do I feel like she's not telling me everything.  She then hugged me, making me feel everything's alright.  Like there is nothing to worry about.  "Your sweater is wet, baby.  Let me take that off for you."

I love it when she takes off my shirt, and I am like a kid that is so willing to obey.  I raise my arms and swiftly she takes off my sweater.  "I gotta shower, Meg."  I whispered to her.  Meg is kinda wasted, she drank a lot and I can see that from her appearance but she's trying not to act drunk.

"Go shower.  I'll wait for you."  She muttered

I headed to the bathroom, had a quick shower.  I still want to talk to Meg and maybe she can share what bothers her.  When I went out from the shower I found Meg already sleeping on the bed.  She's wasted but still pretty while sleeping.

"Oh, Meg. I love you so much."  I sat on the bed beside her.  I took off her hair tie and brushed her hair with my fingers.  "Hope we can talk soon and you can tell me what's bothering you."  I kissed her forehead and then her lips.  I lie down and envelop her in my arms.  While inhaling her scent, feeling her body heat my heartbeat gets faster.  This is her effect on me.  I then closed my eyes and recall every single moment that we shared...

I felt Meg's arms around my waste.  I still feel sleepy so I just held her hand.  She tighten her embrace and no gap existing for both of us.  My eyes still closed but I feel Meg's face so near to me. She began to speak to me, "Baby, don't you have a class today?"

With my sleepy voice I answered, "My class starts this afternoon. How about you, Meg?  Are you good to work today?"

"Uhm, I think I'm gonna call in sick today."

"That's good.  We can still sleep a bit more."  While saying that my eyes still shut down.  Suddenly, I felt Meg's lips on mine.  She gave me a quick kiss.  My senses came alive, I opened my eyes and her beautiful face greets me.  She smiled to me so sweetly, I smiled back to her. "Close your eyes, baby."  Meg said and I did what I was told.  Then I felt her lips on mine again but this time it was lingering.  She began to kiss me passionately and I respond to every brushes of lips and tongue.  Our kisses became intense and leading our bodies to press against each other.  Meg is on top of me now.  Her hands travel on my waist going up to my breasts while we're still kissing.  Our lips parted, I opened my eyes and I took off Meg's robe.  Her nakedness turns me on.  She then removed my shirt and underwear.  Whenever Meg and I had a fight we make love after.  Making love to her now is just right for both us. 

*Sex Therapy by Robin Thicke* Uhm, the person who mentioned this song, you don't need a shout out.  You know who you are lol :P