Part 10

Tada!

Hi guys,

Joey and Meg are back! Thank you for all your comments from the last chapter, really appreciate it. Thank you for the happy new year greetings hahaha

Comment and vote please!

Thanks, loves ;)

====

Meg's still fast asleep on the couch. It was 11 in the morning, I got up took a shower and prepare our brunch. While the coffee's brewing, I checked on my girlfriend, I recall about last night. I sat on the floor and stare at her. She had a terrible past, so many heartaches and struggles. I look at her now and she had fought real hard. Living alone in this big city, is tough. This city offers great opportunity but if you are not careful your dreams will fall apart. I admire, Meg. She chose to stand on her own and be the person she is now.

After everything she has told me, I still love her. Matter of fact, I love her more today. I want to make her happy, I want to see those smile on her lips. I want to stay forever by her side. She had a rough past and I want our present and future to be full of love and good memories.

I brushed her hair and kissed her head. I stood up to set up the table, I heard Meg speak.

"Good morning, baby." Her voice so low, she sound like she has a cold. I turned back and sat beside her.

"Good morning, baby. How are you feeling?" I asked. My hand touches her forehead and neck, she has a low fever.

"My throat hurts and AHCHOOOOOO!" I smiled seeing her sneeze because she's so cute to watch.

"Babe, you have a fever. Take a shower first so you'll feel better. You are my first patient for this year. I'll take care of you today." I helped her get up. Ooops! She's not wearing anything, I picked up the blanket and wrapped it around her. I led her to our room, when I was about to leave her she back hugged me and nuzzled her face on my neck.

"Thank you, Joey. I love you baby."

We were inside the blanket and I turned around and said, "I love you too, Meg." Then I kissed her. Her breath, lips and tongue were hot because of her fever.

She broke the kiss and said, "I'm sorry, baby but I might infect you with my cold."

"I don't care! I will kiss you anytime and anywhere I want." I smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "Go shower, baby. So we can eat and you can take your medicine."

"Yes, nurse Joey." She smirked at me and went inside to the bathroom.

===

1st day of the year, Joey and I just stayed home. I feel so spoiled and loved, being sick and being taken cared of by my girlfriend Joey. I can stay like this forever in her arms. We catched up on our TV series, eat chips, she'll drink soda and I can only drink water and orange juice. Nurses' orders according to her.

"How are you feeling, baby?" Joey asked while she touch my forehead.

"Drowsy." I answered then she put the tip of the thermometer inside my mouth.

"Sleepy? That's because of the medicine. 100.4 F, you still have low fever. You need to rest." She closed the laptop and she sat beside me.

"Can you sing for me?" I gave Joey a sick girlfriend's request kinda look. She couldn't resist me.

She sit up and lean her back on the headboard. I wrapped my arm to her waist. I'm ready to hear her sing.

It had to be you, just had to be you
I've wandered around, finally found somebody who
Could make me be true
Could make me be blue
And, even be glad just to be sad thinkin' of you