29 ~ SUN

This is the final chapter. Next update will be the Epilogue.

Even though my updates were slow and inconsistent, I am delighted that I have finally reached Grego and Charlotta's happy ending. I hope you'd learn something by reading this story.

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

LOOKING back to her journey as a beauty queen, from the start and until it ended with a blast, made her realized that her life before wasn't that really cruel. Maaaring papahirapan ka sa una, ngunit darating din ang tamang araw para bumawi ito sayo.

After winning Miss Globe Philippines, she represented the country internationally and fortunately, she was crowned as Miss Globe.

It was clear that all her winnings, all the crowns that she wore, and all the success are really meant to happen. It just that people have to learn being forbearing, especially if it's about reaching their dreams.

She was already at the limelight back then. There were a lot of offers and business proposals that knocked on her door. Ang iba ay napagbigyan niya, ngunit hindi ang mga pang matagalan na kontrata. Because it wasn't the life that she dreamed for. She don't want to be in showbiz industry. It was not part of her goals.

One of the dreams that she successfully reached was to make people realize that no matter how difficult the life would be, in spite of the rocky road, and regardless how challenging it was to aim for something impossible, you need to endure the miseries, you have to deal with the disappointments, and most importantly, you have to strongly carry all the burdens just to survive that chapter of your life.

She believed that there's always a break in the clouds. When patience, hard works, and perseverance combined, a big chances to get what you're dreaming for would be possible.

A crown on her head may be a sign of success, but for her it was also a powerful symbolic of being courageous to inspire others, specifically, women and children despite of all the stormy seas she had been through.

To represent the Philippines on international beauty pageants is an honor for her. It happened in the most perfect time of her life. Though, she did not choose to be at the limelight, her advocacy to help the children to pursue their studies and to dream for their future continued.

Aside from that, Charlotta don't want to make Grego waits anymore. Iyon din ang isa sa matinding dahilan niya kung bakit naging kuntento siya na irepresenta ang Pilipinas ng isang beses lang. Alam niyang marami rin ang nanghinayang dahil mas pinili niyang huwag nang sumali sa iba pang pageants, pero mayroon din nirespeto ang desisyon niya.

Can you believe that a few months after her reign as Miss Globe, Grego Almendarez really made sure that they are going to have their first baby even though they are not yet married?

Charlotta is spending time with Chantria and Yusef in Café Caliente. To see her friends doing good with their lives made her feel happy for them too. Yusef is successful with his gown boutique and Chantria was helping his father to manage their real state business.

Ilang buwan na rin nang nakabalik siya sa La Carlota. Nabisita niya na rin ang Sitio Verde. She became very famous when she crowned as Miss Globe. Mahal na mahal siya ng mga taong nakapaligid sa kanya at iyon na siguro ang pinaka nakakamanghang bagay na nangyari sa buhay niya. Ipinagpapasalamat niya iyon ng husto.

"You know what, I am super happy that you're back now. We really missed you!"

"Na-miss ko rin kayo ni Chantria, Yusef. I am gonna use this moment to thanks both of you for your support all through out my journey as beauty queen. I am blessed to be friend by both of you."