001

My father was telling us we had to leave as my mother wanted to stay. The sky people were hunting us. I rushed to grandmother to tell her. -Grandmother!- I yelled. -What is it Zese.- She asked. - Dads making us leave because of the sky people, but I don't want to leave you!- I whined. - Zese my dear, I heard but I will always follow you in your heart and I know you will come back someday and become a beautiful Tsahik.- Grandmother said calmly. - I don't want to leave grandmother! - I sobbed , tears streaming down my face. - My child, She said cupping my cheeks. I promise you everything will be alright, Eywa will follow you and I will pray every night for your and your family's safety.- I sobbed tear staining my face. She hugged me and sent me of back to my family who were saying goodbye to the clan. I jumped on my ikran and rode her the whole way in silence. We arrived the next day around noon to a small beach with huts plastered across it.

I jumped off my ikran once we landed on the dock. Light blue Metkayinians surrounded us as we all put our hands up showing we don't show harm. The Metkayinians have much bigger arms and a bigger tail. The chief of the clan walked up to my father showing the I see you sign. -Hello Toruk Makto, why are you here.- The chief exclaimed. - Me and my family seek shelter, we have no place to go please let us stay with your clan.- said father. The tsahik walked over to the chief. - Only if you have one thing for us.- she said while hissing to my mother. - We need a tsahik for the next in line for the chief to mate with.- She hissed. My family looked at me. - WHAT! - I yell. - Zese please.- my father said. - Are you actually considering this!- I whisper scream. - Our daughter Zese has been training to be a tsahik since birth she is 16 and we offer her.- said father. - FATHER!- I yell my heart dropping at the news. - She shall mate with our son Aonung next year when they are both are 17. for now they will sleep in their hut together, I shall look at her skills and Aonung will train her with water skills. Said the tsahik Ronal. -The rest of your children will train with our daughter Tsireya. - Ronal said. -Aonung! - She screamed. A boy my age came out from the croud with a smirk on his face. -This is Aonung he shall show Zese to their hut and Tsireya will show the rest of you to your hut. Neteyam pulled me into a tight hug as I started crying. - It will be ok Zese, it will be ok.- He said comforting me as he kissed my forehead. The rest of my siblings and mother came into the hug. Dad was the only one who didn't ,no one agreed with dad for making that desition. I grabbed my things and followed Aonung to the small hut. I saw that there was only one king sized bed. - What's your name.- Aonung said quietly. -Zese- I replied dryly. I know its not Aonungs fault but I was still in a bad mood. - Hey , I'm not that happy about this either but I think we can make the best of it.- He said smirking. You rolled your eyes playfully setting your things in the right places. -Its time for your first lesson, riding an ilu. Aonung said.

We got outside as he make weird clicking sounds with his mouth while entering the water. You and Kiri used to swim together in the lakes and rivers back home so you were quite good at swimming. The water was up to your shoulders. You decided to dive in. The water was clear, calm and warm. After good six minutes under water you got up to Aonung staring at you. - YOU CAN SWIM!- he said in an high pitch voice. -Yeah, there's rivers in the forest, - you said calmly.

-Back to the ilus.- said Aonung. -Here's a ilu,- he said showing the cute creature next to him. -Hop on.- he said holding the ilu still. you got on slowly. -Like this.- he said pulling you a bit back from your waist and adjusting your legs by touching your thigh. You connected your braid to the ilus. -now ride.- He motioned. You told the ilu to dive and go slow. Underwater the ilu went fast as you hold on tight after about two minutes on the ilu you got up from the water. -Was that ok.- you asked. -You ride like a 9 year old.- He replied. -Well better than my brothers.- I scoffed.

We walked back to our hut in silence, When we got back I got ready for bed and got into bed. I put a pillow between me and Aonung and tried to stay as far from him as possible. -Oh, come on!- He said frustrated getting into bed as I slowly drift off to sleep.