016

4.OK VIEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YALLL THANK YOU SOOOO FUCKIN FRICKIN MUCJCHCHHCHCHCHCHCHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up my leg feeling like it was on fire. -Good morning sleepyhead- said Aonung who was treating my leg. -Why does it burn- I whine trying to wiggle my leg out of his grip.

-Come on its just a bit of pain you'll get through it- he said holding on to my leg hard. -Stop moving Zese- he said looking at me with a with a soft look in his eyes. I continued moving around wanting to go back to sleep. At this point Aonung put his whole forearm on my lower stomach stopping me from moving my hips.

He gave me a warning look before continuing heeling my wound. He told me the boys had fled and no one knew where they were. That left me a bit worried but he assured me everything would be fine.

-How long do I have to be at bed rest?- I ask when he's done. -1 week no walking but only 1 day no sitting- he said kissing my forehead. -And I will be taking care of you- He said smiling lovingly.

-Ok well im going back to sleep- I say making him laugh. But I didn't go back to sleep I just laid in bed thinking about we have 9 months until our official mating. It made me nervous but exited at the same time feeling we had fully fell in love.....

AONUNGS POV......PS SORRY I HAVENT DONE THIS BEFORE

I went to go sit in bed next to her, I thought about how it was only a bet to make her fall for me at first but now id fallen for her. I would keep it a secret not wanting to ruin our feelings. Eywa I loved her, her majestic eyes, rude manly language, her laugh, her toothy smile and her full personality. I love all of her.

She had her back facing to me I thought she was sleeping until I heard a faint yelp. I looked in her direction seeing she had fallen off the bed flat on her face.

I nearly started laughing but decided to act mature and go to help her up, Her cut started to bleed again making her eyes watery. - I lift her princess style on the bed and get a new cloth for her leg. -Its ok Zese ill change the cloth- I said seeing she was in pain. I felt so bad for what my old friends had done to her, I was gonna fucking kill them.

-Aonung?- I hear her say as I change the cloth. -Yes princess?- I reply her blushing from the nickname.

- Can you fuck me?-..