014

FUCKING 3.0K! LITERALLY AMAZING LOVE YALL MONKEY BUTTS SO MUCH, 3OOO FUCKING READS NOW THATS FUCKING AMAZING.

I swiftly rolled out the way dodging the by millimetres. I hissed at them grabbing out my knife. My knife was way sharper then then their akula knives which gave me a bit of an advantage except it was 6 v 1.

Another one tackled me to the ground holding my hands still, I quickly hit him so hard in the balls he probably wont be able to have kids. He slid off groaning on the ground. I went to attack another one slicing one of his ears off making him wail in pain.

I look back at Aonung who was looking at me in shock speechlessly. I hiss loudly as I feel someone basically jump on my making me hit the ground with quite some force.

I stab him deeply in the back making him scream like a little navi girl , I smirked at his reaction before feeling a sharp pain in my upper thigh. I hissed looking down seeing the one I kicked in the balls had come over and stabbed me.

The wound was deep, blood flowed out at a quick rate before I tied a leather strap from my arm around it tightly. While I was sealing the knot Aonung screamed. -ZESE WATCH OUT!- The last navi standing was charging towards me with great speed knife in hand.

I was weak gripping my knife in hand as I took a deep breath and jumped in the air as he slammed me into a tree making the wind blow out of me as I quickly sliced him in the shoulder. As he let go I slid down the tree, the guys ran away as I limped over to where Aonung was tied.

When I let him go he immediately picked me up kissing me. -Aonung, you'll get hurt If you carry me- I whispered in pain. - I do not care you need urgent care.- He said sternly as he put me over his shoulder and started running.

My vision started to get bloody from the blood loss as I started to loose consciousness all I heard was.-Zese please stay with me..... Then it all went dark.

Hey ballsacks sorry for the cliff-hanger loll.