009

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER!

-Im gonna fuck you so hard when its time- He said whispering into my ear. It definitely made me turned on, as I hummed in pleasure. I quickly fell asleep listening to his heart beat.

In the morning I woke up and say Aonung reading a book next to me. -Good morning princess.- he said kissing my forehead. The books name was just RULES that's all. -What are you reading?- I ask him still half asleep. -Its a book about the Metkayina rules- He explained.

I got up to sit and rub my eyes. -Why are you reading it- I ask curiosity taking the best of me. -To know what we are aloud to do before mating- He said with a straight face. My eyes opening wide open

. - Were aloud to fuck starting 10 months before if we just don't connect our braids, and lucky for us we have 2 days before it hits 10 months, so ill just have to hold myself back until then.- He said happily. - UH,um.- was all I could get out of my mouth.

I knew Aonung had done it before, because in the rules of all navi its says its aloud If your not chosen to mate with them. I had also done it before but I prefer not to think about that.

I went to get some food from a bowl in our other room for me and Aonung but he had followed me. You know theres a party tonight in the jungle, wanna go?- Aonung asked biting into the fruit I had given him. -Sure, Ill pick out an out fit already.- I told him. I picked out a long skirt with slits up to the strap holding it together and a triangle shaped top.