013

2.8K READS ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING! I KNOW I SAY THIS EVERY TIME BUT OH MY GOSH I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YALL MONKEY BUTTS!

I woke up feeling sore in between my legs but with a pair of arms around my waist. I turn to see his face and think what should I do, next thing I know I've punched Aonung in the face.

-OW, ZESE!- he yelled in pain sitting up holding his nose. -Good morning- I say happily smiling. - Ive gotta start sleeping with one eye open- he said making me laugh.

I try to get up to grab some ointments. He sat on the bed death staring me. I fall to the ground the -second I try standing up. -HAHAHA, payback- Aonung laughed. - Not funny- I whine. -Very funny= he says helping me up. I sit on the bed as he grabs the ointments giving them to me.

He sat Infront of me as I start apling the herbs. -you've got to stop doing that- he chuckled. -I think your getting immune to punches at the nose- I laughed.

When I was ready I went to go change. I looked in the mirror and saw bruises on my hips from his grip, hickeys on my neck and the soreness in my legs. -Fuck- I whisper. I wonder how I would cover it all.

I put on a loincloth that covered a bit more of my hips and again now a few necklaces. I had gotten a new top it was strapped in the back with pearl and beads all over.

I walked out and saw Aonung was gone but I also noticed a few things had been knocked over like someone took him. I started looking for him all over but as the sun set I still hadn't found him.

Mabey he had gone hunting with his friends I thought going back to the marui pod hoping he would be back by sunrise. I couldn't sleep I was too worried, I decided to go searching for him.

I heard faint laughter far in the rain forest. I went to go look but decided to be sneaky and go up the trees. If it was anyone from the Metkayina they wouldn't look up or be able to get me from the high trees.

As I got closer I saw it was Aonungs old friends. At the point where I was nearly ontop of them I sat down on the branch to see what was happening.

Suddenly I see Aonung with bruises scattered along his body, the sight made my heart drop. They were all laughing. He was tied to a tree, he looked like he was about to burst in anger.

-Now will you speak? Tell us why you betray us for a freak like her.- His friend said angrily. -Don't call her a freak again, I love her- he yelled angrily.

The friend pulled out his knife and said - well your gonna pay-

I quickly jumped down till I was standing Infront of Aonung. I hissed at the guys.

One plunged towards me knife held high.