007

THANK YOU SO MUCH MY MONKEY BUTTS FOR 400 READS, I AM BEOND GRATEFUL!!!!!

I woke up to a pair of gentle arms around my waist making me smile. Aonungs head was in the crook of my shoulder. I tried to move but he just pulled me closer as a huff left his nose. I turn around to his face to see he was still sleeping

-Don't you dare punch me- he warned me with his eyes still closed. I smiled as he looked at me, his eyes were magical with the way they matched the water and how they softened when he say me.

He pulled me into a hug giving me a kiss on my neck. -Good morning sleepy head- I whispered to him happily. He groaned sitting up in the bed. He took me by surprise lifting me up onto his lap making me gasp.

He chuckled at my reaction giving me a deep kiss on the lips, the kiss slowly turned into a make out sesh. He tried entering his tong into my mouth but I didn't let him.

He slowly pressed on my neck making me gasp giving him access to explore my mouth. I tried to move around on his lap to find a better position when he grabbed my hips stopping them from moving.

-Zese.....- he said breaking the kiss. - I wouldn't do that if I was you.- he warned. You moved again but hen he flipped you guys over so he was on top of you as you laid on the bed. he had grabbed your wrists holding them over your head with one hand.

He stared at you hungrily with a smirk on his face. He suddenly dove into your neck sucking on your skin. I grabbed his hair pulling on it lightly. He bit sucked and kissed your neck until he found your sweat spot. -Aonung!- I moan.

I didn't know I could do that type of sound leaving me in shock of myself. He smirked on my neck. I felt something weird against my body realizing what it was my eyes opened wide. He left three big hickeys on my neck before he looked up at me.

I blushed as he kept his eyes on mine. -You wanna go for a swim?- I ask him. -Let me just sit for a bit.- He replied sitting next to me. I realized what he meant looking down and my eyes were wide at the bulge I saw.

He chuckled at the reaction. We sat there talking for about 15 minutes before leaving. I covered the hickeys with a beautiful dainty necklace made of shells before we left.

We saw my siblings heading our way, kiri and Tuk looked happy but neteyam and Loak looked pissed death staring Aonung. -Hey guys wanna join us for a swim!?- Kiri asked. -Of course!- I reply giving her a huge smile.