006

He returned with the healing things with a smile on his face. -What are you smiling about?- I ask Aonung. - Just about I have the most amazing soon to be mate in Pandora- He replied with a smug look on his face.

I blushed so hard he started laughing. He started with a paste healing my lip and then went to my other cuts. It was silent but not awkward it felt more comfortable. - Im so sorry.- He whispered.

-Aonung its not your fault- I reply trying to make him feel better. -I could've done something.- He said sadly cleaning my bruises and wounds. -Look at me,- I said sweetly as he lifted his eyes. -Its not your fault, you couldn't do anything and besides we are gonna get revenge together.- I said smirking. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead when Loak walked in.

-Hey fish face have you seen Ze...- He said turning to us. -What did you do to Zese!- he yelled charging at Aonung. -calm down you hothead! He didn't do this the other boys did, he rescued me and is cleaning my wounds!- I yelled at the angry Loak. -I am gonna kill them.- he said under his breath.

-And im gonna kill you after!- he said pointing at the confused Aonung. -OH , NETEYAM!!- he yelled in a song like tone leaving the hut. Me and Aonung looked at eachother bursting into laughter.

-We should go to bed and sort all of this out in the morning- Said Aonung calmly. I nodded as we got under the covers and hugged eachother till we fell asleep.

Hey guys! sorry for the short chapter, starting a new chapter asap!!!!!