004

I woke up slowly to the sound of waves and the sun shining into your eyes. I decided to go to my familys hut and hang with them for the day. -Hey Zese!- Tuk called out. -Hey munchkin- I said hugging her happily. Mum made me fruit for breakfast talking to my family about things. Loak was determined to stay by your side the whole day.

AN I forgot to mention there heights and ages

Zese 7,6 foot 17yrs old

Aonung 8,9 foot 17yrs old

Tuk 7,1 foot 10yrs old

Neteyam 8,9 17yrs old

Loak 8,7 16yrs old

Kiri 8,1 16yrs old

Jake 9,8 45yrs old

Neytiri 8,9 43yrs old

-What should we do Zese.- asked Loak. -Lets go swim.- I said excitedly. We dove into the reef happily. It was so colourful and calm as I and Loak swam around. We went up for air and laughed.

That's when I saw Aonungs crew heading our way. -Hey freaks, you know you really beat us up yesterday. - One of Aonungs friends said. They all had bruises on there faces and some even had busted lips. Me and Loak glanced at each other and started laughing so hard our stomachs hurt. They looked at us weird. They rolled their eyes and swam back towards the beach while whispering to eachother. -That was weird,- I scoffed to Loak. -Yeah it was.- he replied confused.

I n the evening Loak had to go to talk to Tsireya. I was walking on the beach listening to the water when I heard quick footsteps behind me until someone puts a bag on mu head and flips me over onto their shoulder running. I wiggled around hitting the persons back screaming for help until they stopped. The navi smacked me on the ground as I tried yanking the bag of my head but they had tied it closed.

Someone dragged me from the ankle towards them from the ankle many hands were on me trying to tie my ankles and wrists. I screamed and screamed but no one herd. One flipped me around and pulled the bag of my head. I groaned at the light hitting my now sensitive eyes. I flipped around still on the ground, I looked up and saw it was Aonungs friends. -Payback bitch!- one yelled slapping me in the face. They all laughed at their friends action. -Go get Aonung so we can show him what we caught.- One said smirking. One of them left and now there were 4 surrounding me...