005

One picked me up and put me to stand, he took my arms and attached them to a

tree branch over me. I was hopeless, standing there with my hands tied above my head and my legs tied beardly touching the ground. -I swear im gonna kick all of your asses!- I yell at them. -Shh shh shh don't tire that pretty body of yours one said smirking walking behind me. He put a cloth on my mouth so everything I said was muffled. I was about to start crying but I reminded myself to stop, was not going to embarrass myself like that.

I heard footsteps as I saw a blind folded Aonung walking with his friend. -guys I really don't have time for this I need to go find Ze...- He said as the friend took his blindfold off. -Zese!!- he yelled. Trying to come closer to me as one of his friends stopped him. -Are you really trying to save her after she beat us up that hard?- one asked. I tried to scream but It was muffled. One of them got closer to me and said to his friends. -Watch this.- He punched me on the lips as I felt blood. The cloth started to get bloody when Aonungs eyes opened wide in shock screaming at his friend to stop. The guy punched me in the stomach making my eyes teary. My ribs felt like they were o fire. The guy then pulled out a knife and held it under my chin. -Stop this shit right now!- Aonung screamed in fear his so called friends holding him back.

The guy made a small slit on my upper arm making the tears finally start falling from my eyes then he made a slit on my collar bone making the tears come out even faster. Aonung couldn't take it anymore punching them all. they all fell to the ground except the one with the knife. -Look Tufu I mean no harm just let Zese go.- Aonung said. Tufu looked around anxiously before running away like a wussy.

Aonung ran up to me untying the cloth on my face then my legs and then my arms. He pulled me into the warmest tightest embrace not caring about my blood. when he let go a bit then we looked into my eyes.

we just stared at eachother before he pulled me into a soft kiss not caring about my busted lip. His hands moved to my waist as we let go. -I missed you so fucking much.- He whispered his voice cracking. -Aonung are you crying?- I ask him. -Mabey.- He replied. I chuckled at his response pulling him into a warm hug.

-Oh Zese, Im so sorry of how I acted I was being a scxawng and wasn't thinking straight.- He confessed. -I love you Zese- he said looking into my eyes.

-I love you Aonung.- I reply smiling. He pulled me into an other kiss before looking at my body. - Oh Eywa, Im so sorry Zese ill fix you up.- Aonung said. He picked me up princess style and walked to our marui. He smelt like a manly but gently fragrance that put you into an hypnosis. He sat me down on our bed and went to go find healing things from the tsahiks marui pod.

It dawned on me that we were gonna be mated in 11 months but I was falling fully head over heels for Aonung.