011

OMG 1K FUCKING READS!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

WAKE UP,WAKE UP!- That's all I heard before opening my eyes. -Whats going on?- I ask terrified. -finally your awake.- Aonung sighed hugging me.

-What has the screaming for- I groan. -Oh, your a really deep sleeper and didn't wake up so that was the next solution.- he said smiling. -Anddddd..one more dayyyyyy!- he said happily. Like a small child on his birthday but no he was counting how long till he can fuck me.

The party from a few days ago had been moved to tonight and I was exited. My plan for today was to get mom to do my hair and to just hang out with Aonung.

-Im gonna go get my hair done- I told Aonung giving him a peck on the lips. -ok, ill be with my friends- he said smiling. Aonung had gotten some new friends and I think he vas happy about that.

I left to find my mum, I found her in the families marui pod. -Mother can you please do my hair- I ask her. -Ofcourse Zese- she said smiling I sat down Infront of her and just started speaking about life to her. I sat there while she did my hair for about 3 hours.

My hair was curly and open and had a few small braids with gold accessories. I thanked mother and walked back to mine and Aonungs hut. I sat on the bed and decided to make a necklace with the beads I had. While making the necklace I felt a presence as I looked to the doorway I saw Aonung with his mouth open. I giggled as he walked in and gave me a hug.

-You look gorgeous.- he said smiling at me. after a bit of silence he asked. -Zese?- -Mhm.- I hummed. -can you do my hair.- he asked shyly. I looked up at him from m necklace. -OFCOURSE!- I squealed. He sat on the floor Infront of the bed as I sat on the bed.

My legs were over his shoulders. I opened his hair and grabbed some hair oil and started massaging his scalp. - MHM, that feels good.- he hummed grabbing onto my ankles . I made braids up his scalp and then tied it and let the rest be.

He got up and kissed me before hugging me tight. -We should start getting ready for the party- I said letting go of him. he nodded as I left him to go change.

When I came back I saw that he had changed into a black loincloth and added a leather arm band next to his usual one. I ran up to him from behind and smacked his ass as hard as I could. The motion made hm yelp as he turned and In shock.

-ZESE!- He screamed in shock but still admiring my outfit. I started laughing so hard, -Damn, you look grate- He smiled and gave me a kiss.

-Wanna start going.- he suggests. -Sure- I reply. I felt nervous and ecstatic. We walked together into the rain forest, his hand on my hip. After about 5 minutes we entered a party, it was loud with a fire pit in the middle.