017

BHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU THOUGHT ID WRITE SOMETHING THAT CRINGE.... WELL THINK AGAIN ALSO FOR KINDA ROBBING YALL. LOL I CRINGED WRITING THAT LAST PART OF PART 016. OK WELL ENJOY THE NEXT NON CRINGE CHAPTER!

ZESES POV.....

I felt so embarrassed after literally falling off the bed flat on my face infront of Aonung. It was so boring in bed, Aonung would sometimes bring me food but had to be away because of his duties with his father.

I decided to try getting up, sitting already made my eyes watery but my dumbass decided to fully get up and try to run across the room. I fell back onto my face now across the room. My nose started bleeding making me groan.

I realized I couldn't get back to the bed and had to just wait for someone to come here. Hours passed before Aonung was back.

He froze at the door looking at me on the ground before he started laughing so hard his face turned purple. I just stared at him with blood on my face.

-Zese why did you think that was a good idea?- he asked still laughing. -Just help me up will you- I said. He carried me back to the bed before cleaning my face.

It was already late so we just laid in bed together before falling asleep.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER