003

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this means the world to me also the comments on my story parts are truly making my day, I went on a trip to Sweden with a few of my friend and forgot my laptop! Thank you for reading.

Me and Aonung left the hut after eating breakfast for my next lesson about hand signing. -I know a bit of hand signing from my grandmother teaching me in the forest.- You told Aonung. - That's impressive.- he said walking along your side to the beach. -Ok so I will test you with your signing under water to see what we have to work on.- Aonung said. -Ugh, but its so early.- You whined. He smiled at you before grabbing you and throwing you into the water. You stared at him under the water laughing.

He signed Do you understand this. you replied clearly. Lets go up. you signed I need some air. getting up from the water. -Your pretty good.- Aonung confessed. I say a few Metkayina boys walking towards the water watching us. -Aonung what are you doing with freak girl.- One of them laughed. -Guys don't say that.- Aonung told them. -Look, one of them said grabbing my wrist my instincts instantly told me to knee him in the balls and that's what I did. He sunk down in the water groaning. His friends started pouncing on me talking me down onto the sand. Aonung instantly punched him in the face and talked his other friend. I started hitting them all in the face. One punched me straight in the face making you feel dizzy and then everything went dark.

-Zese , can you hear me. Zese wake up!- Was all I could hear faintly. my head hurt and I felt extremely dizzy. I opened my eyes to see Aonung on top of me. -Zese finally your awake.- he sighed in relief. I look around and see we are in our hut. I sat up groaning. -He really knocked me out didn't he.- I said rubbing my eyes. -I patched you up while you were still out- he said sweetly. -Thank you Aonung you said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He went a light purple almost immediately.

You left the hut to go find Ronal for tsahik training. She was in the tsahiks hut crushing herbs. -Good your here.- she said. You sat with her. she looked you up and down stopping at your waist. -Whats that.- She asks pointing at a scar on my waist. - A scar from one of the sky people shooting me.- I reply. -Come here I want to see.- She motioned for me to come closer. She looked t the wound carefully then telling me to turn around looking at the exit wound. -Mhm- She hummed. -That must have hurt.- Ronal said. -It did, I was only 12 at the time. - I explained.

-Now I shall teach you how to make Metkayinian medicine.- Ronal said. I stayed with Ronal before leaving. When I was outside I herd fighting, I walked closer I saw it was Aonung, his friends, Loak, Neteyam and Kiri.

Aonung and his friends were fighting against Nete and Loak as Kiri laughed on the side. -Never talk about my sister like that again you hear me!- Loak yelled Punching Aonung over and over again. I rushed to pull them off each other. every one stopped. -Now what Is this ruckus all about!- I yelled. -I was walking along the beach and heard Aonung talking about how he saw your chest when you were knocked out and he was talking about the things he wanted to do when you were past out and about the things he would do when you were mated!- Loak yelled. I walked up to Aonung punching him in the face. -I should have never trusted you.- You said tears brimming your eyes as you walked away. They all kept fighting.

You went to the forest not wanting to talk to anyone. -Monkey butt!- you yelled calling for your ikran. He flew down nudging his face into your chest squawking. -I missed you too monkey butt. - you whisper. After an hour of talking to monkey butt you decided to go back to the marui pods. I decided to sleep on the beach that night in the shade under an palm tree.