010

thank you monkey buttss so much for 800 reads!!!!!!

- Wanna go for a swim?- asked Aonung kissing my shoulder from behind. Suddenly my dad appeared in the door way. -Family meeting plus Aonung! NOW.- dad yelled. Me and Aonung looked at each other confused and followed my dad to the familys hut.

-We sat down next to each other as my dad started speaking. - Ok so we have some rules first we don't fight second no funny business he said pointing at Aonung , And third of all of you will not beat up the future oloektan!- he yelled at the sad Nete and Loak.

-Understood?- dad asked. -understood.- we all said in harmony. -Im watching you.- he said pointing at Aonung. Aonung nodded before we left the hut. The weather was pleasant today not too hot, not too cold. We dove into the lukewarm water.

Under water everything felt like it was in slow motion, it was peaceful. I saw Aonung motioning to me to hop on his ilu behind him and that's what I did. We quickly came up for air before going back under. Aonung held onto my thigh so I wouldn't fall off, When we started to slowdown I noticed it was a private beach where no one could see a bit away from the village. x

-What if someone sees us- I ask worried walking out of the water. -They cant the large rock are in the way.- He replied sitting on a large but much lower rock. -Come- he told me to sit on his lap.

I sat on his lap, he held my hips so I felt more comfortable. -Fuck, your beautiful.- he whispered. I blushed at his comment.

AONUNGS POV.....

Every time I was with her I felt exhilarated , it was amazing I had never felt that way about enyone. She always smiled when she saw me and it always made me feel better.

BACK TO ZESE.....

He leaned in for a kiss and so did I. Everytime he kisses me fireworks go off in my stomach. It slowly turned into a makeout sesh as his tounge slid into my mouth. I pulled out for some air.

I rolled my hips on porpoise to tease him. He threw his head back and groaned holding onto my hips harder. -Zese- he breathed out. He kissed me hard and pulled back away. -you wanna know what you do to me?- he asked and chuckled.

I nodded slowly confused. He pulled me towards him pressing me down on his hard on. My eyes opened wide at the feeling. I started to a tingly sensation between my thighs feeling him.

-I don't know how im gonna last 2 days- he smirked. I hugged him tight and said. -Wanna get going soon?- -yeah let me just take a breather.-He said. after a few minutes we started heding back to our Marui pod. It was already dark..

We got into bed and fell asleep quickly.