002

As I woke up I felt a pair of arms around my waist. My eyes opened quickly and looked back to the comfortably sleeping Aonung. I tried to get out of his grip but he held on too tight. Then I thought of the next best thing to do. I whacked my fist into his nose as hard as I could. He opened his eyes quickly loosening his grip and howling in pain. - ZESE WHAT THE FUCK!- He yelled confusedly holding his nose. I started laughing as he looked at me in pain. -ZESE, you better fix me up before everyone else wakes up!- He yelled. I started laughing even harder. -Fine, fine! - I said getting my things. I sat Infront of Aonung who had got up to sit. -This is gonna hurt.- I told him. I cleaned up his nose. Aonung still had a bruise on his face but it was as good as I could do. -Done.- I said smiling. Aonung rolled his eyes and grabbed onto my face. -Listen, your mine, you will let me sleep next to and We will hang out every time I say so. - He said sternly looking into my eyes.- -Understood- He said . -Understood - You reply. He smirked and grabbed your waist lifting you onto his lap. He smiled as you grabbed his face and then punched him again. Aonung looked at you with wide eyes and said. -Zese, you have a problem with fucking punching me in my face!- Aonung yelled. At this point you started full on laughing. Aonung tried to grab you but you escaped his touch and started running around the hut. Aonungs and you hut was very big compared to your family's it was 10 timesthe size. Aonung started chasing you around the hut as you kept giggling. He caught up to you he swooped his arm under your legs and caring you back to bed.