Chapter 2. I guess this is the end of our journey.

About a week after Shanks had given you the option to go stay with Garp you made it to an island. You asked Shanks to go with you, but he insisted not to because Garp was a marine and Shanks was a pirate. Slowly you began to cry and sob. "Please Shanks just this one last time" you cried. He rolled his eyes then smiled. "I should have expected this" he said and took your hand. "Fine but Only I'm coming so say bye to the rest of the crew now" Shanks smiled. You jumped in excitement even though you were sad the whole crew couldn't come with you. You hugged everyone and said your farewells. you cried as you waved to the crew. "Don't cry Y/N keep your chin held high" Lucky Roo said. you smiled and turned to shanks. "You ready to go?" Shanks asked as he reached out his hand. You grabbed his and began to walk. "y-yeah" you sniffed and wiped the snot from your nose.

"You walked a few steps, then stopped" What's wro- "you turned around with a big smile, still crying. "THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF ME. I'M SO HAPPY THAT I MET YOU GUYS AND I WILL MISS YOU ALL!" you shouted to the whole crew. Benn smiled. "We will miss you too" Yassop said. You then turned around and continued walking.

"Then you been walking in silence for a while when all the memories with the crew kept on popping in your head. Like the one time when Lucky Roo ate all the meat. Or When Shanks fell off the ship. (Idk I feel like that would happen) or even when you went to swim even though you didn't know how to. All the good memories coming and going in your head. "It'll be fine."

Shanks said "Luffy's a good kid you'll make great friends with him. You will love him. And have great adventures with him. So, there's no need to worry. And we did promise you to visit, and that promise we will keep." Shanks said, looking down at you with a big smile "were almost there now." you walked for around 5-10 minutes. "Hmm I told Garp to meet us here, he must be running late."

"Sorry I'm late Luffy was being a pain in the ass, so I had to bring him with me" you heard a voice say "SHAAANKSSS" Luffy jumped up at Shanks hugging him "I MISSED YOUUU" Luffy said you saw a man who looked a bit old. "AHAHA Luffy, I missed you too buddy, but did you forget our promise was to see each other when you become a great pirate" shanks said. "Luffy is not going to be a pirate!" Garp yelled.

"Anyways so this is Garp, and he will be taking care of you from now on." Shanks pointed at the man. Garp kneeled You hid behind Shanks leg "You're a funny kid. No need to hide I don't bite" Garp said. "My name is Garp and you?" "I-i-i-im (Your Name)"

"Alright that's enough Luffy." Shanks said and put Luffy down. "And this is Luffy you will be staying with them from now on." Luffy looked at you confuse HI I'm Luffy and I'm going to be king of the pirates!" Garp punched Luffy in the head "OWW that hurt you old mannn" Luffy whined. You got scared and hid behind Shanks again. "He scary."

(Mini time skip because I got lazy)

"I guess you're going to be staying with us from now on. Wait you stayed with Shanks right how long. Luffy asked "almost a year or so" you said shyly. Luffy looked surprised "You have to tell me everything and every story. But that's so unfair how they let you on the crew but not me" he whined. You just chuckled. You then turned around and looked at Shanks "SHANKS I'LL MISS YOU." "I'LL MISS YOU TOO KIDDO" Shanks answered and then he was gone. You began crying again.

Hii this is my second chapter and I'm sorry for the sudden end. And I'm so sorry this chapter was a little weird, and all but I tried my best. But I got super tired, and my back is hurting like crazyyy (I made this on my pc after a whole day of 7 hour of school, so I'm totally crushed) I hope yall understand. I hope you like this chapter. And remember to vote and comment and I'll hopefully make a new chapter soon.