The contract

A/N this chapter has a few spelling mistakes. im sorry

The next day when you woke up you were in your bed, "(hm that's weird, did I not fall asleep in that tree house Luffy showed me. Maybe it was a dream)" you got out of bed, and saw that you were wearing the same clothes you were wearing in your "dream". Hmm that's weird.

You did your morning routine

You went into kitchen, seeing everyone eating. "(Your Name) come sit we made waffles" Dadan said gesturing you to sit beside her. "so how have you been?" you asked Dadan, sitting bside her. "ive been good, and you? Ever since Ace left you and Luffy have been getting closer. Is there something between you two" her comment almost made you choke on the waffle you were eating. "Dadan why would you say something so stupid" you asked taking a sip of your milk. "well it could be a possabilaty" she said nudging you. "as if the only thing he loves is meat. And you know it" you both laughed. You had a long convo, something you two haven't had in a very long time. You finished your plate, and went to wash your and the rest of the plates. When you were done, you saw some extra waffles no one had eaten. You walked over to Dadan. "hey Dadan do you know whos waffles that is?" you said pinting to the plate on the counter top "uhh no I just think there some that weren't eaten." She commented. "well im just gonna give them to Luffy" then you said, looking around. "Where's Luffy?" you asked looking around, his straw hat always cathes you eye so why is it you couldn't see him "I think hes still in his room sleeping. You know him one day hes awake super early and the next hes sleeping in" she chuckled "well that sure does sound like him." You sai and left. You decided to take the waffles and just give it to him in bed. You took the waffles and walked into his room. "Luffy? Are you awake" you went in to his room, seeing him snoring heavily. "Luffy I have waffles" you said. "WAFFLES WHERE" you began laughing "that's so like you" you said "so like me? What?" he asked tilting his and yawning. "its nothing, but I brought some waffles. Here" you said handing him the plate "mmm looks delicious" Luffy said and began stuffing his mouth. "you pretend you never have had waffles before" you said chuckling. "well I am really exhausted from yesterday" he replied. "yesterday what do you mean?" "well we fell asleep in the treehouse. But a few hours later the rain stopped. I tried to wake you but you were dead asleep. so I carried to all the way up the mountin. That sure wasn't easy" Luffy told you "are you calling me fat?" you said making a shocked face, then laughing "im just kidding. I was wondering why I was in my bed and not in the tree house. Why is it situations like this keep happening, where you have to carry me home, or tuck me in to bed" you said." You laughed, noticing Luffys plates was already empty. "do you want more? I can make you some." You asked taking his plate "no thank you" "(wow that's the first time I have heard Luffy refusing food)" you thought, making a slight chuckle leave your mouth. "oh yeah Luffy about yesterday" you said turning around to face him. "what about it?" he said looking deeply into your eyes" I was thinking of making the contract today, in like the forst far away from everyone. Og and I was just wonder if you could be there for me. If something goes wrong or something?" you asked "sure why not, but then you have to make me more fried rice" Luffy said giving you a big grin. "sure." you said leaving his room. You suddenly rememberd something and walked into luffys room again "oh yeah and Luffy one more thi-" "(is he already sleeping again? Ugh i'll just ask him later)" yo thought, then left his room.

Later when you were on your way to the forest.

You and Luffy were on your way to the forest, far away from everyone. "you know, i'm kinda scared" you told Luffy "scared? Why?" Luffy asked in confusion. "I guess its because im scared that the deon will reject me, or maybe if it takes over and end ups hurting you." You said kicking a stone. "oh come on relax im not that weak." Luffy slightly groand crossing his arms.