a piece of y/n's past.

You woke up the next morning, remembering last, and what the demon had said, you decided to talk about it with Luffy. You got out of bed and got ready; you did your daily routine. You went in to Luffy's room seeing he was still sleeping, you tried to wake him up, but he didn't budge. You thought to yourself that you just needed some food, you went into the kitchen. no food. You decided to go out hunting, remembering you weren't strong enough, (well then i'll just buy some food) you thought. Everyone was still asleep so why not make breakfast for them. They all had a rough night last night. So, you had plenty of time to buy and make food.

You went down to the town, thinking of making some pancakes or something. You had bought all the ingredients, and was on your way back, when an old drunk man came. "Hey hey heyy, look at that pretty girl." The man said in a creepy way, you decided to ignore it, thinking it was to someone else. "Hey woman I'm talking to you" he came and stood in front of you. You tried to go the other way, but he grabbed your hand tightly. "Hey girly lets have some fun" he said trying to pull you somewhere, but you didn't budge. "No thank you, I need to be somewhere" you said getting loose from his grip. You decided to begin running, but he caught up. He pushed you to the ground, and the next think you know he began taking of your hoodie off, you only had a thin see thru shirt and bra under, you began screaming for help. But no one came, he was about to take your see thru shirt of when someone suddenly grabbed his hand. It was Luffy. "Luffy I'm so happy you're here, I was so scared" you cried out, crawling a bit back. "You're safe now, don't worry" he said, he said it so gently, you really felt like all your worries just left your body. You blinked and all of a sudden, the old drunk pervy man was laying on the ground bleeding.

"Hey are you alright?" Luffy asked picking up the ingredients you dropped. You noticed he was drooling. You began chuckling thinking it was funny he was drooling, especially over raw ingredients. "What's so funny?" he asked tilting his head "oh it nothing" you said trying to stand up, but for some reason your leg hurt. And you fell back down. "Hey, are you ok, what happened" Luffy said running over to you. "I must have hurt my leg when that man pushed me to the ground. "Do you want me to carry you?" he asked "No its fine you're already holding all of the groceries. "I'm strong I can do it" he said taking you hand, pulling you up and holding you bridal style, once again, just like last night. He was holding you, and the groceries. "How strong are you exactly" you mumbled. putting your hands on your mouth. That slipped out. He began laughing, and you couldn't help thinking it was you cute.

He began walking when he suddenly stepped on something, he looked down and saw it was a hoodie. "Is this yours?" he asked, you all of a sudden remembered that you were wearing a see thru shirt meaning he could see your bra. "You covered your face, then said "yeah that's mine, can you give it to me. I need to wear it." He gave you a funny smile "and said, I prefer without" then he began laughing and said jk, but Luffy isn't the type to lie. you thought to yourself. But thought nothing of it.

"When you got back you instantly began making pancakes, with Luffy's help because you couldn't stand. It was funny looking at Luffy trying to restrict himself from eating the pancakes, you made most of it when Dadan and the rest began waking up. Dadan helped you with the rest, even tho it wasn't much.

Later that same day, you asked Luffy if you could talk. He of course agreed. You went into your room and made him sit on your couch, and you sat on the bed.

"So, what is this about?" Luffy asked curiously, while looking around since you didn't allow him to enter your room. "It's about earlier" you said looking down at your lap. "To be honest, I don't know why you even came, but I'm happy you did. Because if you didn't who knows what that man would have done to me. And I'm grateful for that." You began fumbling with your fingers.

He began walking up to you, he put his arms around your waist, and hugged you tight "that's why I'm here" he said "you almost began crying when Luffy then said. "but (Your Name) I feel like there's something you not telling me?" has this happened before, like after you came to the island?" you couldn't hold back your tears, and they began flowing out. You cried heavily, and you breath was shanking like crazy. "let it all out" he said, hugging you tighter. You felt so comfortable you wished to never leave that position, but Luffy backed away and sat beside you. Putting his hands on your leg. "Am I right?" he asked even tho he could see it on my reaction. You snapped "DO YOU HAVE TO FORCE IT OUT, IS MY REACTION NOT CLEAR ENOUGH" you yelled, pushing his hand of your leg. "AND DON'T TOUCH ME" "I'm sorry" he said in such a sweet tone, it made you regret everything you just said. But you meant every word.

"But I want to know when how it happened." He spoke. you looked into his eyes, He looked so determined and mad. It scared you. You began explaining "It was last year before my 13th birthday, I was taking a midnight walk, alone. Me and Ace got in an argument that night, and I didn't want to talk to him. I was walking when I got lost. I saw a man standing outside of his house. he seemed so kind, I asked for directions. But the man told me fake directions and led me into alley way, and from there on you can guess what happened" you were fumbling with your fingers, waiting for Luffy's response.

He hugged you tight, then said "do you remember what the man looks like, or where he lives" he hugged you tighter, you could barely breath. You pushed him back, "I already told you not to touch me" you said crossing your arms "but yeah he lives in the red and yellow house beside the lake" you said not knowing what Luffy needed that info for "thank you" he said standing up and he began to walk out the room, when you grabbed his hand. He looked at you confused "what are you gonna do?" you asked. Luffy turned around, to look at you "I'm just going to show that man a lesson" he said giving you a grin "don't" you said, even tho you wanted him to do it. You knew that it was a bad idea. "why" he asked confused "you don't have to, Afterall I'm use to it" you said "giving him a smile. A tear fell down your face. "don't tell me what to do, I'm older that you" he said he pulled his arm away, making you fall. He just walked your of the room. You could hear Dadan asking where he was going, he just answered with "the lake" he answered. You knew what was going on, but you had no say in it. You were to weak to stand up for you self, if you could just be strong none of this would have happened. You just laid on the ground, slowly falling asleep.