Luffy apologizes?

Luffy apologizes

"You slowly wake up, seeing Ace preparing food" good morning Ace " you said giving him a smile" Good morning (Your Name), did you sleep well? "He asked, smiling back" Yeah sure did "you stood up brushing the dust off" I'm going to go get cleaned "you said" Sure the food will be ready in 15 so just be back by then. "He said" sure I'll try, "you said and went to the river"

"you noticed some newly footsteps by the river, you walked closer to the river seeing Luffy. He was just standing there like he was waiting for someone, or someone. Its you daily routine to go to the river, so Luffy knew yoi were gonna be there. You decided to come back later, since you didn't want to talk to Luffy. You began to slowly walk backwards not noticing the brand behind you. "crack"

(Your Name) is that you? "He yelled" "you knew he found you out so you decided to just talk to him."

Yup that's my name "you said, walking up to him" can we talk? "He asked" yeah yeah whatever what do you want "you said in a annoyed voice" I'm sorry i didn't mean to say all that, and I know Shanks means the world to you. And I know I shouldn't have said all that, will you please forgive me. "you looked into his eyes, "seeing them full of sadness and regret" fine I'll forgive, but don't do it again. "he gave you a big smile, I won't I promise "he said looking so happy"

"you decided to go back and eat with Ace"

"later you and Luffy and Ace decided to go out to hunt, while you were hunting Luffy saw a cool beetle and began running after it. You ran after Luffy not noticing Ace wasn't following. You and Luffy ended up getting separated from Ace. You decided to go back to the cave expecting Ace to be there.

"When you were close to the cave Luffy said."

Hey (Your Name) can we talk? What it it? "You answered him confused" you told Ace about your past right? But did you tell him your whole story? Right? "He asked" No I couldn't bring myself to tell him the whole story about my past. Why not? "You hear a voice say, it was Ace" Ace I didn't know you were here "you said knowing he found you out" it's a good thing that I was cause what's this about you haven't told me you whole story. Why? Do you not trust me? "He asked you, looking kind of hurt" I DO TRUST YOU, its just that....

SHE DOSENT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT "Luffy yelled out" "Ace decided to forget about it for now," but you have to tell me later then" He said walking back to the cave."

I'm sorry for not posting for a while, and I'm also really sorry that this chapter is short, please forgive me. But I will be posting a lot this week cause I'm on winter holidays, so I have a lot of free time. Ive decided since all my chapters are so short that the rest will also be short with a few long ones. If you guys don't like that idea just say so :)