22

A/N this is just a small for funsies chapter. It was supposed to be a serious, bloody, and gory chapter but I got too lazy to do that, sorry. And to clear up some confusion: "The red force" is the name of Shanks pirate ship. Anyways enjoy!

Y/N groaned as she felt a ray of sun hit her face, she covered her eyes with her blanket. But when she covered her face with the blanket it didn't cover her feet any longer, she then pulled the sheets down again put the sun hit her yet again in the face. "AHG!" Y/N shouted in annoyance as she sat up. "Stupid! Stupid! Do they really think I'm still a kid?!" Y/N said to herself as she looked at her blanket. Her room. It was the same room she used to sleep in when she was six. The walls were painted her F/C, and the bed sheets were chibi cats. The blanket was so small. It went from her feet to her lower chest. "Did they have no decency to at least get me some blankets that fit?!" It was like they hadn't even touched your room ever since she left. Everything was clean. There was no dust or bed bugs. It seemed like they cleaned it often. But hadn't changed anything.

Y/N got out of bed and looked around. Last night when Y/N decided she wanted to get some rest she walked into the room. And the first thing she saw when she opened the door was the bright colours. A few toys and so many childish things. "I'm almost sixteen dammit, give me a bit more of a mature room. Or at least one where the bed and sheets fit me" Y/N said.

She looked turned around and looked out the window, she could see some of the crewmembers walking around talking joyfully, some of them were new. She hadn't even seen them the night before. She quickly tidied up the bed and turned around again her back now facing the window. Y/N looked at the desk that was beside her bed. There were a few sharpies and pens above the table hung a mood board filled with drawing Y/Ns younger self had made and pictures. She walked over to it and looked at it. She let out a small chuckle as she saw the picture of her holding a baby blue-finned elephant tuna. She smiled at the memory. It was the first ever fish she had caught. She remembered the crews faces. They were all so shocked when she caught that. Lucky roo was drooling. And Shanks was laughing. "I remember that" Naomi said. "Your stupid clumsy ass ended up dropping the fish and it swam away, and the fat guy cried for hours as everyone laughed" Y/N chuckled. "I remember I cried with him because I felt so bad" Y/N looked down at the chair she used to sit in when she was younger a small smile plastered on her face. "You were such a dumbass" Y/N scoffed. "Shut up" she rolled her eyes.

A knock at the door made Y/N forget about the mood board and she walked towards the door. She opened the door and saw Yassop "sup" He smiled widely. "how'd ya sleep?" his smile was wide. "terrible" she said as she rubbed the back of her neck. A few of her H/C hair strands were covering he face. "Looks like the bad hair after just woke up thingy stuck around for 10 more years." Yassop grinned as he referred to your messy bed hair.

"Looks like your ugly dreads also stuck with you for another 10 years" Y/N smirked when she said that "you think they're ugly? A lot of women find them atrac- ""SHE DOSENT CARE" Naomi shouted. Yassop looked at Y/N, his face filled with confusion. "Was that you?" he asked, the voice came from you, but your lips didn't move. "sorry" Y/N said and rubbed the back of her head. "she's hungry" Y/N said and Yassop understood that she was referring to Naomi. "Well lucky roo made his famous pancakes today..." "Why don't you brush your hair and stuff. I can go tell him to prepare a plate for you" He said to her and began walking to the kitchen. "Sounds great" She replied.

After you had brushed your hair and teeth you walked into the kitchen. "Good morning, Y/N" everyone said in unison "Good morning, everyone" you smiled. "Perfect timing I just finished your plate" Lucky Roo said to you, he placed a plate with four pancakes, syrup, chocolate drizzle, rass, blue and strawberries. your stomach growled as you looked at the plate. "Don't just stand there, have a bite" Benn smiled and patted the seat beside him, you gladly took your plate and sat beside Benn. He was about to say something when you suddenly began to stuff your face with pancakes and berries. "So good!" you moaned "it's better than what I remember" you grinned your fingers covered in chocolate. "I swear I heard you rambling to yourself about you not being a kid anymore, but you still act like one" Yassop said as he handed you not one but like five paper towels.

"Give the girl a break, the Celestial Dragons probably didn't feed her. She must be starving" Shanks said when he walked into the room. Everyone went silent for a second. "You're so right captain!" Lucky Roo shouted. "Then four pancakes are nowhere enough for Y/N!" He said as he began to make more. "No, it's fine I'm already full" Y/N protested. "Stop lying" Lucky Roo gave her another plate with pancakes.

She sighed, then ate them.

"No more" Y/N groaned. "I think I'm gonna barf." She said as she had just finished her 12th pancake. Shanks laughed. "I haven't even eaten any yet and I feel like I'm going to vomit" Shanks exclaimed and continued to make barf noises, everyone in the room laughed.

Y/N was laying on the couch, one had on her stomach and the other on her mouth. "You made me eat way too much" Y/N said as Lucky Roo just laughed. Suddenly one of the newer crew members barged into the room. "Captain, we see land." The man was tall and had red hair but not like Shanks. It was a darker colour like a dark red or brown. He was tall and he had brown eyes. He didn't look that old at least three or four years older than you. "Ah that's great Jay, tell the rest of the crew that were gonna make a stop" Shanks smiled at the so-called Jay. "Will do sir!" The guy said and walked out. He turned around and for a split second the two of you made eye contact. He walked out of the room as you stayed still. Shanks nudged your shoulder. "Ohhh looks like out little baby has a crush on the newbie" Shanks teased as he ruffled her hair. "NO, I DON'T!" Shanks grinned. "You sure about that? I saw the way you looked at him" Yassop and Lucky Roo laughed as Benn just let out a small chuckle. "NO! he just reminded me of someone I met in foosha village" Shanks stood up confidently and placed his singular hand on his hip "whatever you say."

The ship got closer to land so Yassop, Shanks, Lucky Roo and Benn exited the room. Leaving Y/N alone in the kitchen.

"I thought Ajax wanted to be a marine. Why is he on the red force?" Naomi asked.