chapter 17

The next day you woke up to the annoying sound of your transponder snail. You sit up to feel the intense pain you have in your neck. "ow" you say putting your hand on your neck. Slowly your head also starts to hurt. And then your whole body. "Ow what did I do last night, to make my body hurt so much?" you mumbled to yourself grabbing your head. Purupurupuru, you heard. "Oh yeah I was getting a call" you said, slowly getting out of bed and walking over to the snail. You noticed that you were wearing different clothes. "(Dadan must have changed them. That's a bit embarrassing)"

Purupurupurupurupur- roger

-"Hey who's this?" you asked.

-"It me Ajax, or did you forget me?"

-"Ajax? Like the police officer from yesterday?"

-"Yup that's me. Remember me now?"

-"I didn't forget you."

-"You sure?" he asked with a little chuckle.

-"So, why'd you call?"

-"Oh yeah, ok so long story short when I got home yesterday. I talked to my mom about your offer. And well she hesitated a bit, but..."

-"But What?!" you asked.

-"She agreed, but only on 1 condition."

-"And that is?"

-"She will let me join, but she wants to know who I'm getting trained by. So, she knows I'm safe."

-"Oh, is that all? It's Garp"

-"GARP? LIKE VICE ADMIRAL GARP? HERO OF THE MARINES?!" he began yelling, in surprise.

-"Yeah, what the big deal?" you asked, "it's just Garp."

-"Just Garp? IT'S NOT JUST Garp. HE IS A HERO"

-"You are way to exited Ajax."

-"I guess you're right, but your serious right?" he asked. Cooling down

-"Of course, why would I lie?"

"After bit talking."

-"Oh Y/N I just wanted to make sure, Garp is fine with it right?"

-"Well, I haven't asked him but I'm sure he's fine with it."

-"You sure?" he asked, getting nervous.

-"YUP, but i'll give him a heads up."

-"Ok, well I think I'll go tell my mom. I think she will agree if she knows it's Garp. I mean I still can't believe it."

-"Ajax you really need to relax, he is not that-"

You were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Y/N, can I come in?" "Yeah of course" -"Hey Ajax I'll call you later all right?" Bye" you said and hung up before he could reply.

"Hey, Luffy, what up?" you asked, putting the transponder snail on your table. "Nothing really. Were you talking to someone?" Luffy asked. "Oh, yeah." "Who was it?" Luffy asked. "Oh, it was the guy from yesterday, why'd you ask?" you said sitting on you bed "Oh that guy, is there something between you two?" Luffy asked. "(wow that a weird question to get asked, especially from Luffy)" "no. Why? Are you worried?" "Yeah, I'm worried, I don't want him to take you away from me" Luffy said barely over a whisper. "What? I couldn't hear you" you said. "It doesn't matter." Luffy said walking up to you "So what do you want?" you asked looking up at him. "Just wondering if you wanted to train together?" he said sitting on the bed beside you. "Sure, it's been a while since we trained together" you said giving him a wide smile. "Want to go now?" Luffy asked, giving you a bigger smile than yours. "Now? I need to talk to Garp about something, but right after" "OKAYYYY, i'll get my stuff from my room!!" Luffy said and ran to his room. "Exited much" you chuckled then walked out of your room, in search of Garp.