Farewell

A/N: Small chapter ahead. sorry if there are any mistakes i made it in a rush.

Time passed where Ajax went with Garp to become a marine. You and Luffy trained daily together and got closer. With loads of adventure and fun. ESPACIALLY EMBARRASING SITUATIONS. Until that day.

-

You woke up with messy hair, eyes wide. "What day is it?!" you said and got out of bed as fast as possible, striding over to your calendar. "5 MAY! SHIT!" you screamed as you quickly grabbed a pair of sweatpants and shirt. You checked the time. "CRAP IM LATE!" you said. Walking out of your room not seeing anyone in sight. "They must all be at the shore." You said to yourself. As you grabbed an apple from the counter. And dashed out of the house. "Oh-no, I'm going to be late. I can't believe they didn't wake me" you said running.

slowly feeling your legs beginning to cramp. "Ow that hurts, I'm so far from the shore how am I supposed to make it there as fast as possible?!" you said with a heavy breath looking around. "Naomi, can you help me?" you said, hoping she would respond. "Yeah, Sure. I'm surprised you called me, it's been ages" she said ending the sentence with a yawn. "Look like you had a nice slumber." You said jumping down a cliff and grabbing a tree branch "sure did, but I'm totally ready for anything. and stretching out a bit" Naomi said. You stretched your arm and swung to the next branch like a monkey. You got to a halt confused which way to go. You grabbed the branch with both hands and did a little turn so now you were standing on it and jumped up high. You did a 360 in the air trying to find which way you were supposed to go. "Over there" Naomi said. "What is over there? How am I supposed to know" you said as you began to fall "over there by the big ass tree" she said, you couldn't see it, but you knew Naomi did an eye roll. "Stop being so moody." as you landed safely on the ground and began running the direction Naomi told you.

-

Slowly you got tired and slowed down. "I can't stop now, he might leave" you said as you could barely walk anymore. "don't worry Y/N, I'll take over" Naomi said. Slowly your body was a mix of White, and your s/c (skin color), one of your eyes turned black, with red pupils.

"This is nice, I could get use to this." Naomi said, looking at herself and doing a little twirl. At this point it wasn't you anymore, Naomi hadn't taken completely over your body but almost. You, now Naomi began running twice as fast as you did before. She made big strides. And you were almost by the shore when your body gave in and collapsed. "Wtf Naomi" you said as your body began taking its normal form. "You can't blame me; I already told you that you need to train your stamina. Otherwise, I can't take over your body for long" Naomi said, "How am I supposed to get to the shore now, he probably already left." You said as a tear began flowing down your face. "You still have time. NOW GET UP" you felt the pain in your body, but you didn't want Luffy to leave without saying goodbye. So, you stood up. Luckily there wasn't too long from where you were and to the shore, but you still ran as fast as you could. You tripped once but Naomi pushed you back up. "You got to hurry he is going to leave soon" Naomi said trying to hype you up. "IM TRYING ALRIGHT." You yelled at her. Tears began to form in your eyes, you didn't want to be late. You wanted to meet him one more time before he left.

-

You didn't want Luffy to leave. He was your sun and without him it would be dark. You would have gone with him, but you had promised to stay on the island until you could control Naomi at least 50%. You ran as you cried; you could see the shore. And a little boat. "it's him" you said as you slowed down. "LUFFYYYYY" you yelled as you waved. He looked up at you as his eyes softened, he gave you a wide smile. "Y/N I THOUGHT YOU WERENT GONA COME, IM SO GLAD" Luffy yelled back as he waved back. You jumped down the little cliff you were standing on and ran towards him. Tears slowly drying.

-

"Y/N i totally thought you weren't gonna say bye to me" Luffy was about to say, but you interrupted him halfway. "Luffy" you said barely over a whisper as you hugged him tightly. "Promise me you will stay safe" Luffy hugged you back, and giving you a kiss on the forehead, that made you flustered "I promise."

-

Even though you didn't want to let go you knew you had to, you slowly backed away. "Have fun" "I will". And then he left. You saw him getting smaller and smaller. "Bon voyage" Naomi said. You wanted to just pass out, you knew Luffy would carry you home. But this time he wasn't there. "SHIT, I FORGOT TO GIVE HIM THE GIFT I MADE HIM" you yelled as you looked onto your hip, where your bag "was" "Where's my bag? Shit did I drop it?! this could get any worse"!

Luffy's pov:

I stole Y/Ns bag because I could smell the scent of meat from it. I slowly opened the bag, to see a little box. There was a little note on it. It said, "safe journeys ;)" "awe she prepared this for me." I said as I opened the box, there was her famous fried rice with meat. And meat on the bone "thank you Y/N, tho you are probably worried where your bag is right now." I sighed, as I laughed.

-

After I had eaten, I wanted to see if she had anything else in the bag, I flipped the bag shaking it and something fell out of it. It was a small bracelet; it matched the necklace I gave her. I immediately wore it, then I searched the rest of the bag. There was also a little picture book. I opened it. and there were so many pictures. "Gosh Y/N sometimes you do too much" I uttered. I looked at the book, a smile forming on my face. It was pictures with me and Y/N some with Ace and just a few with Sabo. But there were so many. I flipped to the last page to see one photo it was of Y/N, she had a wide smile on her face, she was wearing her casual clothes, but something about that picture was just different. I took the photo out of the book and held it in my hands. I could feel the smile forming on my face. "Be safe" I whispered. The photo was small, so I decided to put it in my straw hat.

-

Suddenly I saw a whirlpool and my boat began to sink. I didn't know what to do so I grabbed the book and her bag, to return if we meet again. And anything else I needed. And jumped in a barrel I had with me on the boat. I don't know what happened after that but at least I didn't sink in the whirlpool.

A/N alr i so i posted this chapter about 20 or so days ago and im sorry for not updating yall. but today when i was about to make a new chapter i noticed that i had only written half of this chapter so i made the rest, and now it full.