Chapter 5. Mad at Luffy

Btw for anyone wondering ace is 17 but he hasnt left yet soo thats why he is still her

"you gasped, and covered your mouth while reading. You began to tear up" NO NO NO STOP THIS IS FAKE right? "you asked" ha-ha very funny good joke "but when you looked at the rest you knew it wasn't a joke" "you fell on to your knees. covering you face, trying to cover your tears. "Ace and Luffy ran up to you" hey hey don't cry it'll be fine, he did say he will still visit. "Ace said. Trying to comfort you" Its not too bad I live without seeing shanks all the time, you can get by it. "Luffy said"

"you could feel the rage, growing in your body from what he said" "you stood up"

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL NOR DO YOU KNOW THE REASON FOR WHY IM CRYING. "you ran out of the house still in you pjs. Luckily, you grabbed your bag with clothes and a few other things in it." Come back "Dadan yelled. But you didn't care not anymore." You ran out to the forest not knowing where you were going, all you knew was that you were going.... going far. You ran and ran until you could anymore. You found a cave that you could stay in for a while. "You slowly walked in and hear some noise. You lighted a torch to see where you were going. It was clean. You laid you bag down trying to find a blanket you could put on the ground. You sat down and then looked at the letter, starting to cry again" Why, Why Shanks, why did you not tell me sooner. "You cried out."

Luffy's pov: (Your Name) ran out of the room why I wonder? I thougth to myself was it a bad idea to tell her. And what did she mean about you don't know how I feel. I miss Shanks too so whats the difference. Luffy Luffy "Ace snapped you out of your thought" oh yeah what is it Ace? I think we should go after her "he said" you know how she is. Who knows when she will be back. Let's go find her he said. "And then me and Ace went out to find (Your Name)

(1hour or so later)

(Your Names) pov: gosh I've been crying too much, and my face is all wet from tears. I'm going to go wash it "you leave the cave, to try to find a river."

Aces pov: "I wonder where she is? It's been a while" LUFFY ', DID YOU FIND ANYTGING? "I Asked" No not yet "he answered."

(5 min later) Aces pov: Luffy COME HERE I FOUND SOMETHING. "Luffy ran over to me" What is it? "He asked" its footprints, and they look new "I said" alrighty then lets follow them "Luffy said pointing straight" "after a while we found a river" She must have came here to freshen up or something. "I said" or to catch some yummy fish "Luffy's stomach began to rumble" I don't think s- shh I hear something. Is it (Your Name)? HEEYY YOUR NA- "I covered Luffy's mouth" shh be quiet "I whispered" Why? "he asked" just do it. C'mon lets sneak up on her but be quiet. "Ace told Luffy."

"me and Luffy slowly walked closer to (Your Name) until Luffy shouted" (YOUR NAMEEEE)

(Your Name) POV: you heard someone shout your name. is it Luffy? "You asked yourself" "you began to run. Not wanting to talk to Luffy nor Ace" you began to run but they ran after you. You ended up tripping, and they caught up to you. Heyy why did you run "Ace asked" yeah, we did nothing to hut yo- SHUT UP Luffy "you and Ace said" "Ace looked at you shocked" I'm not mad at Ace, actually I want him to be here. But it's you Luffy you are so ignorant its crazy. Can't you see I'm mad at you. Why is it you always have to say the wrong thing, at the wrong time.

Luffy's pov: Why is it you always have to say the wrong thing, at the wrong time. "(Your Name) said" That hurt "I said" well it didn't hurt as bad as you hurt me "(Your Name) said, then she turned around and began walking" Ace you go after her "I said" I'll go back to Dadan. Are you sure? "Ace asked" well she doesn't want me here. and I'm hungry anyways. So, its fine. Alrigth then "Ace said, and went after (Your Name)"

(Your Name) pov: (you are thinking) I was a little too harsh on Luffy. But I hope he understands. Im sorry... heyy (Your Name) "you heard a voice, it was Ace" can I come with you? "he asked" Sure, I was on my way back anyways.

(When you got back to the cave)

You can sit here "you patted the spot beside you, signaling Ace to sit beside you" sure then "he said and sat down" (it was awkward for a while and quite. But then Ace spoke up" soo... What you said earlier, like what you said to Luffy. Something like: why do you say the wrong thing, at the wrong time. What did you mean about that... "he asked"

"You hesitated but then said" it was about what he said earlier. About Shanks and all. What about it "Ace asked" if you don't wan to talk about it then its fine. "He said"

Umm fine. It's about my past.

Heyyy yall so this isn't too long but I hope I can make up for all the other times. Actully its kinda dumb cause the last few chapters since chapter3 pt 2. Ive written all of that to know in one day. I wasted way too much of my time but it make sme happy you read this. Im sorry I make take a breakfor the weekend tho. And I love you all thank you for 40 plus reader I appreciate it so much. Anyways see yall next time. Remember to vote and comment.