Chapter 6: The truth? About y/ns past

"You and Ace were sitting; it was silent and a little awkward."

So, about what I told Luffy earlier. "You said looking up at Ace."

I like Luffy a lot, but you know how he is he is so... so stupid. And you know it. But I wasn't mad at him, it was more like annoyed. He doesn't know my past, so it pisses me off. But I should probably tell him. Heyy if you don't want to, you don't have to. But you can always talk to me. "Ace said, holding your hands." I'll leave now "he said standing up, but you grabbed his hands" no I want to tell you. "You said, and he sat down."

Your past. So, when I was younger, 5, I think. I had a mother father and a brother he was 3 years older than me. We used to play and always have fun. We always went fishing on weekdays Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Cause we use to sell fish. One day we were out of fish, so we decided to go out to fish. But it was a bad decision. We were encounter by pirates. Th- they killed my parents. They kidnapped me and my brother. And made us do chores and more. They use to injure us, my brother was weak and slowly got more and more injured. And at some point, he died....

"You looked up at Ace, he had a sad, shocked, mad, empathetic face all in one." I'm so sorry "he said" its not your fault, "(Your Name) answered."

well anyways, after my brother died, I had to do more, and slowly they began to get more and more violent. After a while they.... they ended up @bus!ng me and r@ped me. After a while they got enough of me and put me in a barrel and threw me in a barrel to die. And another pirate crew found me and did the same. This happened to me 3 times. Until I met the Red-haired pirates. They took care of me. So there like my heroes, you know? "You ask Ace, but he was quiet" "Ace hugged you" hey it'll be fine, were here now, and we will not let anyone hurt you. "He said, hugging you tighter. "Tears began to form, and fall out of your eyes" hey hey don't cry "he hugged you tighter" "Without even knowing you ended up falling asleep in his arms....

Im sorry this was kinda bad and cringe, but I hope you like it. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. Thanks you so much for 82 readers. btw im so so so sorry that its taking so long fo like you to grow up but i wil try to make you older in the next few chapters. Remember to like and vote😊 see yall next time