Chapter 3, preparing for your new life.

(I was remaking this chapter and I never noticed how short it was. But sadly while I'm remaking it I'm still keeping it short because it's 1 a.m. and I was too lazy to do it another day so today it is.

(Later when they got home)

"Soooo you were with the red-haired pirates, right?" Luffy Asked. Yeah, and I was with them for a while." I answered "OMG THAT'S SO COOL, you are so lucky. I'm jelou-"

(Garp hits Luffy in the head) "OWW That hurt gramps" Luffy whines, while he puts his hands on his head where the bump is forming. I giggled a little even though you were a bit scared of Garp.

"You two can talk later, it's time to sleep," Garp said "But I don't want to sleep" Luffy whined, "you want me to hit you again?" Garp raised his hand "NO I'M SORRY" Luffy screamed and ran away.

(We both go to sleep)

(Next morning)

I feel something poking my cheek, I decide to slowly open my eyes, feeling the tiredness I scratch my eyes, and looked at the person who was poking me "Who are you-"I looked to see Luffy "Oh good morning Luffy." I said with a smile on my face

"Good morning. Garp wanted me to get you. We are leaving." "Where?" I ask "I don't know to some old hag named Dapan or something" "KIDS GET READY WE ARE LEAVING SOON!!"

I hurried out of bed and got ready Garp had made breakfast and I ate it, even tho Luffy ate 99% of it"

"Then we left"

Garp: "So you are going to be staying with Dadan from now on since I can take care of you when I'm at work. I'm sorry (Your Name)"

(Your Name): "It's fine, I smiled."

(After when you get there.)

(I got lazy so. The same thing that happened in the anime will happen: Luffy running after Ace daily. But you always stayed home training and doing chores. Until Luffy, Ace and Sabo finally became friends)

Hi, my lovely readers, I have a few messages.

1. I had not expected to get 35 views. I didn't even expect anyone to read so thank you so so so much.

2. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to make 2 parts of chapter 3 because I was at a school party yesterday, and I'm still really tired, I wanted to update so I made this. I promise I'll make the rest soon and see you all soon. yess 2 rewritten chapters in one day