The Suprise

you opened you eyes slowly, scared of what you were gonna see...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!"

Everyone yelled? You had totally forgotten it was your birthday today. You saw someone had house was decorated, and everyone was wearing festive clothes. "For me?" you asked almost tearing up. "Of course, it's for you, it's your 15th birthday after all" Luffy said gently putting you down, to stand. "But why?" you asked, "why not?" Dadan said while running up to you giving you a hug and lifting you form the ground. "Dadan, can you put me down now? I can't breathe" you said barely for her to hear. "Happy birthday, did you really forget?" Dadan asked putting you back down. "I guess I did, but I'm happy you guys remembered" you said giving them a smile. Now shall we get this party started. you heard a voice say, Luffy got chills down his spine. "(Your Name) help me" he said and ran behind you. You turned around to see Garp standing there. No wonder Luffy was scared. "(Your Name) happy birthday you get bigger every time I see you" Garp said giving you a hug, he luckily didn't squeeze you to death. "Garp what are you doing here? I didn't know you were coming" you asked after he had stopped hugging you. "You didn't know the surprise party was coming, it's the same" Garp said then began to laugh. "Now Lets PARTY" Garp said and went inside with the you and the rest.

You had so much fun and even had a few drinks. "ALRIGHT LETS OPEN SOME GIFTS" Garp yelled, then gave you a box that was poorly wrapped. "Thank you Garp." You said and took the box from Garp's hands. You slowly unwrapped the paper, to see another box in the big box. you opened the second box to see a beautiful ring with a small diamond in the middle. "Wow Garp it's so pretty, thank you," you said putting the ring on your finger, then hugging him. "Did you look under the ring?" Garp asked. "What do you mean?" you asked. "well this would be a normal plain ring, but if you turn it around, look" Garp said taking your hand and showing you, your name was spelled on the ring with tiny, tiny red ruby diamonds (I don't know if that is possible, but lets just say it is:) "wow Garp, you really didn't have to. Thank you so much, I am gonna wear it every day" you said giving him another hug, "it must have been really expensive, you really didn't have to" you said looking at the ring and admiring its beauty. "of course, I had to. And I had to buy the most expensive one. Special for yo-" "now that's enough its my turn" Dadan said pushing Garp away and handing you a bag.

"Oh. Thank you, Dadan." You said taking the bag "this is heavy, what's inside?" you asked. "Open and find out, it isn't expensive as Garp's. But it's the thought that counts" Dadan said with a big smile. "I hope you like it" she said exited for your reaction. "Well, this is exciting." You said opening the bag slowly. You saw clothes, a few jewelry pieces. You took the first shirt; it was a baggy sweater. It was your blueish black, with white stripes.

"Dadan is this hand knitted?" you asked. Surprisedat how good it looks. "Yeah. Do you like it?" she asked. "Like? I love it.thank you so much!" you said giving her a hug. "For a second there I wasscared. No look at the rest." Dadan said whipping a sweat drop form her forehead.You took out the other shirt. It was a crop top with long sleeves. It was white.And plain. But still pretty

"Thankyou, Dadan, you really put thought in it. I love it thanks you. "Ok now the lastclothing" she said pointing to the bag. You took them out to see a pair of militarygreen baggy cargo pants

"Thank you, Dadan, you really put thought in it. I love it thanks you. "Ok now the last clothing" she said pointing to the bag. You took them out to see a pair of military green baggy cargo pants. 

(I know this Is very modern, and if you don't like the gifts just pretend like it's something else)

"Dadan, I really love it thank you, you really didn't have to." You said giving her a hug. "of course, I had to, its your birthday and you deserve it. now there's a few more things in there but you can look at that later.

After opening a few other gifts. And you guys began partying again.

"(Your Name)?" Dadan called. "Yeah?" you answered. Do you know where Luffy is?" he hasn't been here for a while, and I am pretty sure he also had some gifts for you." She asked looking around. "No, I haven't seen him, maybe he is in his room I'll go check." You said and walked to his room. *knock, knock* "anyone in there?" you said slowly opening the door. And went inside, you saw Luffy, He was sitting on his bed and had his back to the door. "DON'T COME IN" someone yelled. "Well, that's to late I'm already inside, now what are you doing." You asked Luffy. Luffy got goose bumps down his back, he heard your footsteps come closer. "DON'T COME CLOSER" he yelled. "What why?" you asked. What was he hiding?

A/N I'm sorry this chapter is noticeably short. I'll try to make the next one longer. But I'm not sure when it will be out, because my uncle that I haven't seen In years is visiting and my mom says I HAVE to spend time with him, and not use my phone. But i'll try my best to make a chapter as soon as possible.