farwell Ace/the scar

There were only a few hours till Ace was going to set sail. you held a big feast the night before.

You knew you were going to miss Ace; he was like a brother to you. The best one in fact, you had never wished for a better one. He helped you when you were in danger, or when you were sad, he comforted you. He was the best. And it made you sad that he was going to leave. But it was his dream to be a pirate, and you weren't going to stop him. That was all he wanted. after all his dad is Roger. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

It was morning and you were getting ready, you took a bath and brushed your hair. You decided to wear some normal clothes, thinking if you wore some festive clothes, he would think you were happy he left. You decided to wear some sweatpants and a (Favorite Color) crop top with a zip up hoodie, since it was a little cold out, you could hear Luffy yelling and running around. (Your Name) Ace called.

"Are you coming? Luffy's going to eat all of the food if you don't hurry." "I'll be there in a sec" you hurried to the main room seeing everyone eating. You see an open seat between Ace and Luffy. You walk over to them. "it's the big day huh Ace?" you say sitting between the two. "Are you exited, what are the feeling you're feeling" You ask out of curiosity" I'm happy, but at the same time I'm sad, because I'm going to leave. And who is gonna protect you if I'm not here?" "Ohhh my dear Ace its gonna be fine." Dadan runs up to Ace giving him a big hug, bawling her eyes out, like she didn't do it all night yesterday.

She all of a sudden Dadan bumps into you, making you sit even closer to Luffy, touching knee to knee shoulder to shoulder. You had a weird feeling, just thinking you were hungry.

You began to get really stuck between Dadan and Luffy, so you decide to stand up, and move to somewhere else.

You try to stand up, but Dadan bumped you leg making you spill the hot tea you were holding, all over yourself. You screamed. But no one heard you since Dadan was yelling and crying, so loudly. Luffy noticed and got concerned. "Are you alright? Here" He hands you a napkin. You take it and try to wipe the excess tea. You stood up. Luffy grabbed you hand pulling you to the bathroom, he grabbed a towel on the way. When you got to the bathroom, he got the wet, with cold water. You were shocked at his actions, he was not that smart, so how was it that he knew how to cool down or a burn. "May i?" He asked, "uh sure, just be gentle" Why was he all of a sudden so... cautious... so kind. (Wait what am I thinking snap out of if (Your Name) you thought.

but you were wondering why he cared and even knew about this sort of medical stuff. You stopped thinking, as you felt the cold water touching your skin, you groaned in pain. "was that too hard? Should I be gentler?" Luffy asked, stopping up. "No, it fine it just hurts a bit, just keep on going" "ok" he gave you a big smile. Every time the cold towel hit your body you groaned in pain, it hurt a lot.

Ace finally escaped Dadan. Gosh can that hag be anymore annoyin- where is Luffy? And (Your Name) too? he walked around trying to find you to. He walked past the bathroom. He stopped up. He could hear you groaning "be gentler that hurts" you said between breaths. "I'm sorry should I do it like thi- "What's happening in here" Ace busted in the room "you two are way too young to hav-...

Luffy got a little scared accidently pressing too hard. "AGHH Luffy!!!" You Yelped "THAT HURT" "Oh no (Your Name) what happened, are you ok" Ace said in a concerning voice, walking up to you. "oh hey Ace I just spilled some hot tea on myself, and somehow Luffy knew how to cool it down" "Good job Luffy, I'll take care of the rest" Ace said grabbing the towel out of Luffy's hand. "I taught Luffy that. once he burned him self over a fire, and the other time he dropped some hot meat on himself. He has burnt himself countless time, so I taught him how to cool it down" Ace explained "well that sure makes sense, for a second, I thought that was a fake Luffy, "you said sighing in relief." "I would have thought the same to be honest he said" "That hurt Ace I'm not that dumb" Luffy said "Oh look a flying pig" Ace pointed "OMG WHERE" you began laughing "Luffy there aren't any flying pigs" you said barely being able to breath "hah tricked you, guess you are quite dumb" Luffy crossed his arms. "I was just joking... I knew there were no flying pigs" "whatever you say" Ace said