CHAPTER ONE

A/N: So when I started out, the title was all I had. this will be my first time writing fanfiction, so let me know? I don't even know what I'm thinking. I'm almost scared to write this. Okay well, here goes nothing I guess..

CLAIRE'S POV:

My name is Claire, my best friend would be none other than Harry Styles. Well. He was, until a couple months ago, when he left to try out of the X-Factor. We've kept in touch, and I miss him so much. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I miss the sleepovers and snowball fights. Lately he's been asking me a lot to come visit, he says he has some new friends he wants me to meet, and he says he knows I'll love them. I had to beg my mom, but finally she's letting me go.

I can't wait to see Harry again. I had quite a crush on him before he left. He was always around, but after he left my feelings faded. I guess it'll be interesting to see how my heart reacts when I see his dimples and sparkling green eyes. I sigh and continue packing.

*next day*

My mom comes running in.

"CLAIRE MARIE JOHNSON!! GET UP!! YOU'RE GOING TO MISS YOUR TRAIN!!!"

I jumped up immediately. There was no way I was missing that damn train. I've waited to long. I threw my hair up and grabbed some clothes to change into. I'll be staying with Harry and his mystery friends for 2 months, so my suitcase is packed until its budging and I have another duffel packed the same way. I throw my hairbrush and toothbrush and makeup into a backpack along with my change of clothes. I run downstairs and grab a granola bar and a juice pouch. I yell for my mom.

"MOM! I'M READY! LETS LEAVE!!"

I turn the corner and run straight into her, spilling my juice.

"shit. Claire. I'm right here, you don't have to yell at me. And now I have to clean up your bloody mess!"

"Mom! There's no time! Leave it!!"

She sighs, but grabs her coat and keys and storms off to the car. I struggle with my bags but finally get them to the car. We head off to the train station, pushing the speed limit with my heart in my throat.