CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry. I feel like its been forever since I've updated! Is Alyce the only one that reads this story? Thats kinda sad..ANYWAYSSSSS. here's chapter fifteen:

CLAIRE'S POV:

I woke up the next morning to someone playing with my hair, which I loved. I tried to fight the smile pulling at the corners of my mouth, but lost when a wide smile spread across my lips. I opened my eyes to see Niall's gorgeous blue ones staring down at me.

"Good morning beautiful." I rolled my eyes.

"Good morning liar." His jaw dropped and before I knew what he was doing he was on top on me, knees on either side of my hips.

"You really don't know you're beautiful?" Figuring it was a retorical question, I didn't answer, and waited for him to explain. After a while he did.

"I love you. You're beautiful inside and out. And I will find a way to make you believe me. You have no idea. The first time I saw you, I knew. I knew you were the one I would fall in love with. I knew you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I don't think you get how much I love you. How I could stare at you all day if you'd let me. I'd give up everything just to see that smile spread across your face day after day." I tried to stop the tears prickling behind my eyes but failed when I felt one go down my face. He wiped it away and kissed me.

"Its true. You are beautiful." I nodded, not really beliving it, but wanting to go back to sleep. He got off me and layed back down. I snuggled up closer, thankful for the warmth of his chest.

The next thing I know, Louis is running through our room.

"GET UP SEX MANIACS!!!" I opened my eyes slowly and saw Niall do the same. He picked up a pillow and threw it at Louis' head.

"HA! Missed me bitch!" Something dawned on me then.

"Wait. Lou. Why'd you call us sex maniacs...?" Louis looked at me like it was obvious.

"well duh. Nialler texted us after you guys got done doing it." I looked over at Niall with tears in my eyes. He couldn't even look at me. I slowly got up. I went downstairs trying to think of a logical reason as to why Niall would say we had sex. We didn't. I'm a virgin. Why would he lie? To be cool? But Niall's not like that.I felt someone walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Claire-bear!" I smiled at Harry. We hadn't got a chance to hang out since I'd been here.

"Hey Hazza." He got a smirk on his face, and Iknew what he was about to say.

"Heard you and Nialler got it on last night." I couldn't stop the tears now. They flowed relentlessly down my face, even when I tried to get them to stop.

"Hey hey hey. Woah. Claire. I'm sorry. Hey. Stop. Don't cry. Babe. Tell me. What happened?" Harry talked to me calmly and carried me like a baby to the couch. He sat down with me still in his lap and I stayed there, not wanting to leave his comforting arms.

After I told Harry the whole story he rubbed my back. He didn't know why Niall would say anything like that either. Suddenly, Harry yelled out.

"I KNOW! Lets go to my place and have a movie fest! Remember? We used to do those all the time!" I smiled at him.

"That sounds perfect." I grabbed my jacket and slipped on my boots, staying in my pajamas. I didn't really care what people thought of my clothing choice. I was upset.

When we got to his house, i was throughly surprised. It was clean, and actually a really nice house. When we walked in I went in and plopped down on the couch. He looked at me and shook his head and with an excited smile on his face pointed to the room next door. I walked in and my jaw dropped. There was a huge screen and rows of chairs. A projecter and movie player in the back, and up front, all of Harry and I's favorite movies. I felt a slow smile spread across my lips as I turned to Harry.

"You go pick out the movies, while I make popcorn and get a bunch of junk food." I quickly agreed and ran over to the movies. I picked out some of my favorites, and his, trying to make it fair. I turned around and saw him with a bunch of food and other things in his arms, walking down to the front row of chairs. I raced over to help him. We had everything set up and Harry went to go stick in the first movie, one of my picks. The Avengers. Iron Man was pretty damn sexy. No one would make me change my opinion ever. He ages well. Harry's phone started  going off and he sighed angrily before answering.

"What Niall?" I couldn't make out the words of the other end but they seemed worried. I tried to cover up my flinch from Harry when he said his name, but Harry still gazed apon me with sympathetic eyes.

"yeah. She's here. What do you want?" They had to be talking about me. Unless he was lying about having sex with other girls.

"um..okay? You're crazy mate. Bye." When he hung up he looked at me with happy eyes.

"Lets start the movie alright?" I hesitated, wondering if I should ask.

"What'd he want?" His face dropped and I know thats the one thing he didn't want to talk about.

"Something about a girl looking exactly like you. He must be drunk." My jaw dropped. Harry's lips were moving, but before I could ask blackness closed around me. She found me.