CHAPTER EIGHT

A/N: hey guys! I feel like I haven't updated in forever. Truth is, I haven't had much motivation to update since that little shocker last chapter. i feel like crap about it. Anyways. For the next chapter, 15 votes okay? Think you can do it? I hope so!!

Here we go!!~

CLAIRE'S POV:

when I got home, I collapsed into my mom's arms and she stroked my hair lovingly.

"I'm so sorry" she murmured. I couldn't say anything around the sobs that shook my body. She wiped away my tears and rocked me back and forth like I was a little baby.

"Thanks for being here Mom. I know I'm a wreck." She smiled, showing how much she cared.

"I needed a day off work, and us girls have to stick together." The reminder of my dad angered me. "How could he leave us?" My mom blinked.

"Huh?"

"How could dad leave us? I was so young. I couldn't defend myself. I thought he loved us. We loved him. We made so many sacrifices for him and he leaves in the middle of the night without any second thoughts! How could any one do that?? It makes no damn sense to me!! I hate him! I hate him so much Mommy." The tears filled her eyes now too. I've seen my mom cry before, but this made me so mad.

"Don't you dare cry over him!!! He's an arse!! He deserves nothing! He doesn't deserve our tears, he doesn't even deserve to die. He deserves to live with the guilt of hurting his wife and a daughter not even two years old. He left a baby!! We were both so innocent." She takes a deep breath, and wipes at the tears, not letting them fall.

"I'm so proud of you Claire. You have no idea how strong you are. I'm so glad that I get to call you my daughter. You're smart and beautiful and I wouldn't want anyone else." I crawl into her lap and lay down.

She kisses my forehead and I drift off to a land known as my personal Heaven. I see Niall's smile, and nothing can go wrong.

*couple of hours later*

CLAIRE'S POV(STILL):

when I wake up, my mom's gone to her room, and my phone keeps going off. I have 15 missed calls from Hazza, 3 voicemails from Lou, and 10 texts from all of them...except Niall. I listen to the voicemails from Louis.

"CLAIRE!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?! GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW MISSY!!!!"

he hung up. I clicked the next button.

"I'M NOT JOKING!! GET YOUR ARSE BACK HERE!! I'LL FIND YOU!!!"

again I hear the click sigialing he hung up. I click the next button again.

"Claire, I'm serious right now. Nialler's a mess. I've never seen him like this. We all need you here. You can't see the change, but we did. His eyes were blue-er and his smile couldn't get whiped of his face. Please. We need you."

I hear him pass the phone.

"Claire."

Its Harry's husky voice.

"Claire. You really think I believed you when you said you didn't care? Who do you think I am? A stranger? We're best friends. He needs you. We all need you. I need you."

Since when does Harry need anybody? I hear the phone get passed again.

"Hey. Liam here. You need to come back, fix Niall. He's a mess."

I roll my eyes at Liam. Always gotta be Daddy Direction right?

"Claire. It's Zayn. Come back. You can stay longer. We'll pay for everything. Please. We'll do anything. We love Niall, and we know you do to. There's no other way to put that. Screw managment. Simon's even with us. Don't hurt Niall. Come back. Please. Come back."

Damn. Who knew Zayn could be so deep? I hear the phone being passed one more time, and I hear a sniffle.

"Claire. I-I'm so sorry. Please. I love you. Come back. I'm so sorry."

I feel the tears start rolling down my face. He keeps saying "I'm sorry" until the machine cuts off. I control my sobs, and dial Harry's number, which I've memorized.

"Claire?"

"Harry."

"CLAIRE!!! OH MY GOD! CLAIRE!! COME BACK!! I've never seen Niall like this. It's horrible. He can't stop crying. Claire. I loved you. I've loved you more than a friend for a while. And that was the point of you coming and visiting. To tell you that. But then Niall fell for you, hard. I can't blame him though. You're so beautiful. And you both need to stop crying and complaning about your broken hearts. This is stupid. Niall's the only one that would listen to managment. Claire. We all need you here .Especially Niall. You've hurt him. He needs you. You're his princess."

I hold my breath while the tears stream down my face silently.

"Harry. I-I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I loved you too. And then I met Niall."

I heard Louis yell.

"HARRY! AM I ON SPEAKER?!?!"

"uh..yeah. But the boys were supposed to be silent!"

I could almost see him rolling his eyes and I smile. It felt nice, natural. I couldn't take this anymore. Before I hung up, I say one more thing:

"Harry. I'm on my way."