CHAPTER NINETEEN

CLAIRE'S POV:

I honestly couldn't help what happened next. My hand connected with his face, and I felt my heart break all over again. I didn't even try to stop the tears rolling down my face.

"YOU LEFT FOR TWO DAMN YEARS HARRY!! WHAT.THE.HELL!" He rubbed his face which was now red.

"What? What are you? Wait. Shit..." The sentence was jumbled up. I watched his eyes as realization sunk in.

"Claire.." My face was red with anger and I was shaking. I couldn't stop yelling.

"I WAITED FOR YOU! I WAITED FOR TWO YEARS!!" I couldn't breathe anymore and I felt like the world was closing in on me. The tears were coming at a more rapid pace, and Harry looked a little shocked.

"Claire.."

"STOP! STOP JUST SAYING MY NAME! I LOOKED FOR YOU! I WAITED! YOU LEFT ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU!" He was wiped at the tears and I brushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me. Everyone waited for you. We all needed you. Louis needed you. I needed you. Zayn needed you. Liam needed you. We all fucking needed you. And you left us all like it was nothing at all. We thought you were dead!!!" I stormed off. I know its my first day of college, but I needed to get away from him. I kept walking ignoring Harry when he yelled my name. It was to late by the time I heard his pounding footsteps behind me. He threw me over his shoulder and continued walking in the direction of our class.

HARRY'S POV:

I wasn't going to let her get away again. Before I could fully think, my feet took off, and I was running at full speed towards her. I could feel her gasp as I ran straight towards her throwing her over my shoulder. I could feel her pouding on my back with her tiny fists, but kept walking forward. It was at a faster pace now, because we were running late for class.

"Harry! Put me down!!" She kept screaming at me, but I didn't put her down until we were in front of the right building. She looked at me with pure rage and hatred in her eyes. She turned away from me and wiped the tears while storming into the classroom. I followed and went to sit in the chair closest to her. But the look she gave me told me if I did she'd stab me with her pencil. So I quickly walked to the farthest one. I sighed and looked over. Wiping her tears didn't help. It was obvious she was a mess. Her mascara was now smeared, and her eyes were red and swollen, and her face was splotched with red also. I motioned for her to wipe under her eyes, talking care of her mascara.

After she was done, I swear I saw her tiny middle finger flip up. I rolled my eyes and turned to the teacher as she walked in. I'll admit, she was a looker. Long blonde hair, and big green eyes framed by thick black eyelashes. She had curves that made my eyes go wide, and I couldn't help but shift in my chair and adjust my pants. I cleared my throat and looked over to Claire. She was staring straight ahead but I could tell she had seen my surprise at the beautiful teacher in front of me. I was a guy! I couldn't help it! If only she knew how many times this had happened with her...

CLAIRE'S POV:

HE SERIOUSLY GOT A BONER OFF OF THE TEACHER. FIRST DAMN DAY OF COLLEGE. COULD THIS GET ANY WORSE??!

And she is totally flirting back, I mean, who wouldn't? He's Harry Styles, heartbreaker. I'll even admit I liked it a tiny bit when he was carrying me.

What? No I didn't. I hated it. I hate him. He can burn in hell.

Why'd he leave? I needed him. I waited everyday for two years. And he never gave me any sign he was even alive.

I hope he burns in hell. "Harry Styles." I rolled my eyes, as he winked at the end. I heard many girls gasp. They all knew who he was. And suddenly the mob started. I was pushed to the side as every girl in the room, and even some guys, crowded around him, blocking him from view. I figured this would be the perfect time to escape. I packed my things, always keeping an eye on Harry and the teacher and quickly and quietly slipped out the door.

Then I was sprinting. Running as fast as I could towards my apartment. I hadn't run in years, and I felt winded already, and I was only five minutes in. I remembered Harry and his stupid penis and ran faster, the aderniline pushing me faster. I forgot about everything. Forgot about how he left. Forgot about how bad my muscles hurt and how my lungs ached. Forgot about how much I love him.

Loved.

I hate him now.

Right?