CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

HARRY'S POV:  

When the ambulance finally arrived, I hopped in. I didn't know who the girl was, but I knew I had to go with her. I had this pull towards her and if I didn't go, I'd feel so much unbearable pain, I'd end up drunk in an alley way. Something about being drunk in alley ways brought up memories, and I remembered the lads. They were all my best friends, and I missed Niall so much. I hate myself everyday for missing his damn funeral. I wonder if the boys sang. Did Claire sing too? Did she tell everyone she still loved him? I looked down at the girl, who's hand I was now holding and prayed for her to open her eyes.

CLAIRE'S POV: 

I could feel someone's tight grip on my hand, but I couldn't open my eyes. Everything in my body hurt. I was taking shallow breaths, and even the littlest movement hurt. I heard someone clear their throat.  

"Um, excuse me. Ma'am? I think she might be awake." The voice sounded familiar, and for some reason a handsome face with green sparkling eyes, and dimples, and his face was framed perfectly with brown curls that would make any straight girl swoon. His name was on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't quite remember it. His face gave me butterflies and made my heart speed up.  

"Mr. Styles, is it? She obviously isn't awake, or else her eyes would be open." I'M AWAKE!!

Everyone was looking at me and I realized I had just screamed that out loud. My eyes were now open and I started taking in my surroundings. I was in a moving vehicle with a needle in my arm and something shoved up my nose. There was a gorgeous redheaded girl next to me, with freckles and blue eyes that reminded me of my eyes. She caught me staring and offered a warm smile, and I gave my best one back. I looked to the guy next to me, and suddenly remembered his name. I smiled up at him.  

"Harry."

HARRY'S POV: 

I saw here eyes moving around behind her eyelids, so she had to be awake. I turned to the EMT.  

"Um, excuse me, Ma'am? I think she might be awake." The EMT was clearly annoyed that I had interrupted her. I mean, it wasn't like she was busy. She was just flirting with the other EMT in the passenger seat. She rolled her eyes as she turned to me.  

"Mr. Styles is it? She obviously isn't awake, or else her eyes would be open." She said very snappily. God. What was wrong with people today? It seemed like everyone was in a bad mood.  

"I'M AWAKE!" Damn. This girl had a set of lungs on her. Mystery girl rolled her head to the side, and the EMT smiled at her. I had to admit she was pretty. The girl smiled back. Then she turned to me and I inhaled sharply.

She had blazing blue eyes and when she smiled up at me I knew.  

"Harry." This was the real Claire. Before I could say anything back her eyes rolled into her head and her back arched. The EMT pushed her shoulders down to the stretcher and shot me an apologetic smile .Finally, Claire calmed down, but didn't wake up, although we knew she was alive, her heart beat was steady. The EMT looked at me.  

"You love her don't you?" She smiled kindly at me, and I figured she wasn't so bad.  

"Yeah. Yeah I do." I looked back down at Claire and brushed the hair out of her face so when she woke up again she could see I was still here.

I pulled my phone out and hit number one, waiting for him to answer. He wouldn't have changed his number right? And then I heard it.  

"Harry?!"

_____________________________________________________________

A/N: who do you think Harry called? I honestly have no idea. Or do I? >:D I'm so weird today. My birthday is tomorrow! Turning 15! So I decided to upload as a birthday present to myself. Because nobody likes reading this. Its a horrible story :( anyways. See ya guys later!