CHAPTER THREE

NIALL'S POV:

The most beautiful girl I had ever seen started walking towards us, well, Paul, who was holding the sign. I noticed the way her eyes sparkled and her cheeks flushed when she read the sign. She flipped her ponytail over her shoulder, secretly smelling it. She walked hesitantly towards us, almost afraid we'd attack her. Her hips swayed with each step, and her figure made sweatpants look good. Any girl in her right mind would be jealous.

Her eyes where a deep blue that changed to an emerald green if the light hit them the right way. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Paul could tell I was nervous, so he introduced himself, then me. She looked at me for the first time. God. Those eyes. I couldn't breath. We were standing in the middle of the train station though, and we had to stop staring soon. I cleared my throat. She blushed again, and finally spoke to me.

"Hi Niall, I'm Claire." I took a deep breath to stop my voice from shaking.

"Hello Love."

CLAIRE'S POV:

We walked past a bunch of staring girls, of all ages, and finally made it to the car. It was sleek and black. I think its called a Range Rover..

I got in and buckled up, a little startled when Niall piled in right next to me. Damn. He was cute. He turned to me. His lips were moving, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. I could only think about the way they brushed together and how they would feel against mine. His hand on mine brought me back to reality.

"Claire? You okay?" I coughed.

"Uhm. Yeah. What'd you say? Sorry. A little tired from the trip." He laughed,

"well, that answered my question. I asked how you're trip went." I felt my cheeks heat up, and he smiled, showing his clear braces.

"Whats your favorite color?"  He randomly blurted out.

"um...blue." I said without thinking, then laughed surprise. He laughed along not knowing what was so funny.

"What?"

"Well, up until I got off the train my favorite color was yellow orange."

"Why'd it change to blue then?"

I couldn't stop blushing when he was around. My face just kept getting hotter and hotter.

"Blue is the color of your eyes.." It was his turn to blush and I looked down, suddenly interested with my feet. He nudged my shoulder with his.

"Harry is really excited to see you, ya know?" I smiled.

"really?" I couldn't help the hope that saturated my voice.

"I can't wait to see him too. How long until we get to the hotel?" He looked up at Paul through the rearveiw mirror. Paul was the one that answered.

"An hour and a half."  I groaned mentally. I looked at Niall shyly.

"Would it bother you very much if I took a nap?" He looked surprised.

"Of course not! There's even a pillow under your seat. I take naps in here all the time. You can put your feet in my lap." That one surprised me.

PAUL'S POV:

I knew it was almost love at first sight. Then when Niall said she could rest her feet on him, I knew he fancied her. But what surprised me even more was when, instead of laying her feet on him, she switched directions, laid the pillow in his lap, and laid down gently on top of it. They smiled at each other contently. This was going to be a long two months. I can read the boys pretty easily by now, I mean, they weren't that complicated.

But this girl, Claire, I thought she'd want to be with Harry. That's why she came. I thought she loved Harry. We all thought of Niall as the baby of the group, so small and innocent. But could he have found his princess? I texted the boys when we stopped at a red light.

You: Niall might have found his princess :D

Harry: WHAT? WHO?

Louis: AW! TRUE LOVE!<33

Liam: Can't wait to meet her!<3

Zayn: Its about time!

Niall: Really Paul?! Stfu. I can't believe you sent that as a group message. Simon's going to get that too!

Simon: Yeah I am. Be careful Niall.

Good. Ol' Simon, always looking out for the boys. I swear, he thought of them as his sons. He looked so happy around them. It was amazing.

NIALL'S POV:

*buzz*

Paul: Niall might have found his princess :D

shit. Really?

*buzz*

Harry: WHAT? WHO?

harry was going to kill me.

*buzz*

Louis: AW! TRUE LOVE!<33

*buzz*

Liam: Can't wait to meet her!<3

*buzz*

Zayn: Its about time!

You: Really Paul?! Stfu. I can't believe you sent that as a group message. Simon's going to get that too!

*buzz*

Simon: Yeah I am. Be careful Niall.

I stared at my screen confused. What's that supposed to mean? I looked down at the sleeping girl below me, her face completely peaceful. There was no way this girl could hurt me. Right?

*buzz*

Harry: GUISE. SERIOUSLY. NIALL. IS IT CLAIRE?

I was about to break his heart. I couldn't. He's my best friend. But Claire's his. I can't let her go. She meant so much all ready. I sighed and typed back.

You: ....yeah....sorry mate...

my finger hovered over the send button. I closed my eyes, and pressed it.