CHAPTER ELEVEN

A/N: So I couldn't wait any longer to publish this. Its one of my favorite chapters. AHH(: I'm such a bad negotiater. Whyyyy? hahah anyways, enjoy, vote, and comment! :D love you!!!

NIALL'S POV:

"No!! Get off me!! NO!! She's not gone! Stop lying to me dammit!! She isn't gone!!"

I felt someone gently shaking me out of my nightmare. The same one I've been having since I met Claire.

"Nialler? Baby?" Something wasn't right. The only one that called me Nialler these days was..Claire. My eyes flew open.

"Claire???!!! What the hell? You aren't dead??” She laughed.

"um..do you want me dead? I mean you scared me to death for the last HOUR, yelling and keeping me up, but I mean..if you want me to leave, I-"

I cut her off, smashing my lips down on hers. Her eyes opened wider with shock, then gently closed, making me smile into the kiss. She bit my lip, and I pulled away, teasing her.

"You silly girl. I never want you to leave me." She curled up in bed with me, and I realized something.

"Claire, I thought you made hotel reservations." she blushed.

"well yeah, but then you looked so cute sleeping and I was so tired.." I shook my head, and pulled her tighter against me. I sighed, smelling her hair.

"I missed you, so much." She giggled.

"Niall, I've been here for six days, I'm not leaving you again. Unless you tell me too." I shook my head, although with her head on my chest, she couldn't see me. I looked over at the nightstand, the alarm clock read 4:30am. I sighed mad at myself for waking her up this early. I pulled the covers up over us. She snuggled in closer, moaning slightly at the warmth. I laughed, and she smacked my chest.

"you're such a pervert Niall! Everyone says your so innocent!!" I laughed harder, the tears pouring down my face now. She laughed too, and I loved the sound, never wanting her to stop.

"Hey Baby, are you ticklish?" She looked at me, getting scared.

"um..no.." She never could lie to save her life. I flipped us over, so I was on top of her.

"Wha?" She was cut off when my fingers attacked her ribs.

"Ni! S-stoppp! I can't breathe!! St-top!!" I was laughing at her, harder than she was laughing.

"NIALL! STOP! I'M GOING TO PEE MY PANTS!!" I fell off the bed laughing. She was blushing. I sat up.

"What?" She looked down, cheeks flaming.

"I..um..I'll change the sheets." I burst out laughing.

"YOU WERE HAHAHAHAHAH SERIOUS!!!!!" She blushed harder.

"Shut up. Really! I warned you!!!" I laughed when she got up. Her pants were soaked through. I couldn't stop another roll of laughter from shaking through my body when she covered her butt and ran to the bathroom with a change of underwear and pajamas. When she was changed she came out, and grabbed some new sheets and went to the bed and grabbed them and threw them in the hamper. I was still laughing.

"Niall! stop laughing at me!!" but she couldn't even say it without laughing.

I pulled her close, putting my forehead on hers.

"I love you." I sighed.

"I love you more!!" I just shook my head, not beliving it for a minute.

"You wanna go somewhere?" She looked at me like I was insane.

"Its five in the morning!!" I smiled.