CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

a/n: dang. its been to long since I've update. I was reading through my last chapter, and I have to say, I'm pretty proud of it. I couldn't stop smiling at how stupid I made the boys act. HAHAH. Its hot in here. Does anybody say that and then think "so take off all your clothes?" in your mind? No? Just me? k. Anyways. Here's chapter 27!

CLAIRE'S POV:

I was woke up at 8 by Louis and Eleanor getting ready to go out. I rolled over and pulled the pillow up over my head and sighed, trying to block out their noise. I don't know when I drifted back to sleep again, but the next time I woke up it was to my alarm on my phone.

I groaned thinking about why I was getting up. He thought just because he FORCEFULLY kissed me yesterday, he could take me out? Okay asshole. Watch me get ready in something "cute" and go out with you. Note the sarcasm.

I drug myself off the couch and ran to the bathroom to get off the cold tile floor. I swung the bathroom door shut with my foot and looked at myself in the mirror, wincing at my disgustingness. Yeah, that's not a word, but it is now cause I made it up. I washed the remaining makeup off my face, and fixed my bun. I smiled at myself and made a bunch of funny faces to blow some time before I finally brushed my teeth. I snorted when I thought about how Harry wanted me to dress, and started forming a plan.

By the time the door bell rang I was satisfied at my choice of comfortable clothing. I had on grey sweatpants that were almost to tight, and a pink tank top on top of it. Since it was still kind of chilly I threw on my grey "take it easy" short sweat shirt. I threw on my pink furry slipper boots and threw my hands up in victory. Take that Harry Styles. I took one look at myself before I took my time going to get the door.

I couldn't help but laugh as I watched Harry's face drop from a smile to a shocked expression. I could tell in his eyes he was pissed, but he tried to cover it up. I looked away from his eyes to see what he was wearing, which made me laugh even harder. He had a dark blue blazer over a nice black shirt, and some black skinny jeans adorning his lower half. He put his hand over my mouth to shut me up before he spoke, the look of victory in his eyes confused me.

"I win." I looked in his eyes, taken aback. He removed his hand so I could talk.  

"Excuse me?" He smiled widely, showing off his dimples.  

"I.win." I still didn't understand until he started taking off his clothes. I looked at him, thinking he was going to rape me.  

"Harry Styles. What are you doing? I'll call the cops! They'll test your semen and know it was you!" He laughed at me.  

"Would you shut the hell up Claire?" I nodded and closed my eyes, waiting. I flinched when he pulled me into a hug, but stopped when I felt he had a short sleeved shirt on now. I slowly opened my eyes and stepped back.

He now had on loose black sweatpants that were slung low on his hips. He had on his classic white v-neck tshirt and his paper airplane necklace was tucked into the shirt. My jaw dropped as everything clicked into place. He tricked me! Asshole!! He started laughing at my pissed off expression and took my hand and led me to the couch. I flopped down and glared at him my arms crossed.  

"Claire, you think I'm that stupid? I knew you would do the exact opposite of what I told you to do."  

"Damn you Styles." He laughed, shaking off my comment.  

"What movie do you want to watch first?" He asked 

"None." I huffed. Harry Styles! How dare you think I would just go along with your plan. Fuck you.  

"I wish you would!" He winked, flashing his left dimple and I realized I spoke aloud. I smacked his chest and he grabbed my hand, holding it on his heart and leaning forward. My breath started coming faster and my heart started beating so hard I thought he could hear it. His lips landed on mine for the second time and I couldn't help my response. I've been wanting to kiss him since we were fourteen, and I had held back long enough.