CHAPTER TWELVE

A/N: I'm so bored! I have nothing to do! its driving me crazy! Soooo here's the next chapter of Starstruck. Enjoy :D

CLAIRE'S POV:

When Niall finally got ready, he grabbed my hand and we headed out the door, tiptoeing to make sure we didn't wake Harry or Paul up again. When I reminded Niall of this he scowled at me.

"You got me in trouble!!" His face looked so adorably angry, more like a puppy trying to be scary, that I had to slap my free hand over my mouth to keep from laughing loudly.

"Niall. It was for your own good!" He grumbled something under his breath that I didn't quite catch.

"What'd you say?" He got a look of fear in his blue eyes.

"Nothing. What do you want to order?" I hadn't realized til then that we had made it all the way to starbucks, and without being noticed, so that was a plus. I sighed, and told the barista what I wanted.

Niall and I sat down at the bar, laughing at something he just said.

"So my friends will be here about four tonight. is that okay?" He raised in eyebrow, looking slightly disapointed.

"But..they won't get to see the soundcheck!!" he pouted, and i poked his nose.

"why are you so weird? I mean, I love you, but woah!" He froze.

"Claire. Did you just say you loved me?"

NIALL'S POV:

We were laughing at my joke, i pulled the barstool out so she could sit down. She told me about her friends coming in at four, and I pouted, because they were missing sound check. She poked my nose.

"why are you so weird? I mean, I love you, but woah!" I froze, mouth hanging open, cup in hand. I recovered enough, thinking I had heard her wrong.

"Claire. Did you just say you loved me?" She blushed and looked down.

"yeah.." I pulled her chin up gently so I could look into her eyes.

"I love you too." I know that people are like you've already said I love you!! But never..this serious before. We had always joked around when saying it, but this was something completly different and foriegn. And I got to share it with Claire. She quickly kissed me then pulled away, taking a sip of coffee.

CLAIRE'S POV:

Personally, I was relived when he said it back. I was terrified everything was going to end right there, and I had messed everything up. I looked down and blushed. Soon I felt his fingers tugging my face up so I was forced to look him in the eyes. He had such pretty eyes.

"I love you too." I let go of the breath I didn't know I had been holding. I don't really know who started the kiss, but it was short, both of us realizing we were out in public, which often help paps. I acted like what he just said to me wasn't a big deal, but to me it was everything. My heart beat twice the normal rate, and I got the butterflies I get whenever he grabs my hand. I took a sip of my coffee, savoring the taste. I looked down at my phone.

"Shit. Niall. Its 11:45. Lou's going to be so mad!!" He grabbed my hand and we sprinted to the car. I let out a squeal and he looked at me, startled.

"What the hell? What was that for?" I started laughing like I was insane.

"THE Niall James Horan loves ME! ME! A regular girl from some random town. He loves me."

He laughed with me and shut my door. When he got back in the car, he turned to me.