CHAPTER SIXTEEN

A/N: So I felt like the last chapter was kinda crappy. But I really really like this chapter. So I decided to update again.

Harry's pov:

Two seconds later I was pumping her chest and blowing air into her lungs. Theair went in smoothly, so i knew nothingwas blocking her airways. I felt herstir and knew she was awake. I sat up and pulled her against my chest.

CLAIRE'S POV:

the first thing I felt when I came to was Harry's lips on mine. I thought it'd be a bad feeling. But I found myself not wanting to pull away, but bring him closer. He soon pulled away though, and crushed me against his chest. I sighed and opened my eyes, my head pounding.

"Harry. Were you just kissing me?" He smirked.

"Nah. But you'd enjoy that wouldn't you?" I looked down as I felt my cheeks heat, thinking about my thoughts earlier.

"Hey..." He pulled my chin up with a gently finger. I closed my eyes, knowing if I looked into his green eyes, I'd want to kiss him. i was surprised when I felt him kiss my eyelids.

"claire..lemme see those pretty blue eyes.." I opened one of my eyes slowly and saw Harry looking down at me biting his bottom lip. I realized I was still sitting on his lap, and went to move off, to my original seat. He stopped me, grabbing me around the waist.

"Were do you think you're going love?" My heart started beating faster.  he called me love.

"I-I'm-uhm-" I couldn't get out a real sentence and Harry just laughed like it was the funniest thing ever. His laughter made me smile, and pretty soon I was laughing along with him. He stopped suddenly.

"I'll give you something to laugh about!" Before I could move he trapped me on the ground, and his

hands attacked my sides. I was screaming for him to stop, but his hands were relentlslly unforgiving.

I stared into his eyes as our laughter died off. They were still sparkling, like they've done ever since we were little. Everytime he was happy his dimples would pop out and his eyes would shine like the brightest star I've ever seen. His smile soon dropped from his face, and so did mine. He was serious as he leaned down towards me. Our eyes flashed towards each others lips at the same time and a quick smirk  appeared on his lips before they came in contact with mine.

They tasted like popcorn and happiness. Like thats where I should be. I pushed into the kiss, giving more enthusiasm than I ever had. He pulled away to soon, and smiled down at me. I couldn't control the smile that appeared as an answer.

"All this time..thats what I was missing?" I laughed at him.

"I was thinking the same thing!" He pecked my lips multiple times then kissed all over my face I laughed and pushed his away.

"Harrrry! Stop!!" He laughed with me and kissed me one more time

before returning to his seat. He helped me up and I tried to go to mine, but he started pouting.

"what?"

"sit with me!" I laughed, but went to sit down on his lap.

He grabbed a blanket and wrapped us up in it. "You're so beautiful when you laugh claire." I looked down and blushed again, and I could practically hear his lips arrange in a smirk knowing he had this effect on me. I snuggled into his chest and sighed. We started watching the movie, but soon I was drifing to sleep in his arms.

Could I be falling in love with Harry too?

A/N: sooo team Niall or tean Harry?? Let me know what you think! :D