29

Emma knew how she was feeling on edge about Sami's ex coming back into his life. She was worried that Sami was going to go back to her and she didn't want that.

She knew how her emotions were all over the place with just having a baby. But she didn't feel like she was overreacting. She felt like she was perfectly able to feel how she was.

Emma felt like deep down, Sami was going to go back to her. And she didn't want that. She didn't want to be a single mum. Especially when part of her was scared she was going to mess up.

All she knew was that it was a complete mess. And she had no idea what she was going to do.

When morning came, she walked into the living room to see Sami there with Sapphire. She sat down and smiled. "Morning," she mumbled as she looked to him.

Sami turned to her and kissed her. He smiled. "I know you're worried. But you don't need to be. Her coming back, it doesn't mean anything. I don't want her. I only want you," he told her.

Emma sighed. She looked to him. "Why has she come back? I don't get why. Did she find out about Sapphire? She's here to win you back from your family?" She asked.

Sami shook his head. "I told her. I don't want her. You and Sapphire. You're my future. You're my forever," he said as he kissed her.

Emma looked to him and smiled. She felt a little better now that Sami had reassured her. But part of her was still worried.

***
Emma went to meet Charlee. She saw her and smiled. "Hey. Where's my favourite girl?" Charlee asked as she looked to her.

"She's having a day with her daddy and Misbah. I think I need a break. So what's going on with you?" Emma asked.

Charlee shrugged. "Well my father is trying to kill Warren. Warren is trying to kill my father. So I'm stuck in the middle of this crap."

Emma smiled. "Sami's ex fiancée turned up. He's done everything he can to reassure me he's not leaving me for her. But I'm worried."

Charlee shook her head. "I don't think he would. You've literally just had a baby together. That means something," she told her.

"I don't know. I just feel like... they have a history together. What if Sami wants to relive that? What if he wants to take my baby and raise her with his ex?"

Charlee frowned. She looked to her. "He wouldn't. I would kill him. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about."

***
Emma walked back into the flat. She frowned as she saw her daughter being held by Sami's ex. She frowned. "Erm what?" She asked.

"Oh hi. You must be Emma. I'm Amira. Your daughter is beautiful," she said as she looked to her.

Emma walked over to her. She took her daughter from her. Sami came in. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Sapphire is my daughter. You are not taking her and raising her with this thing!"

Sami sighed. He took Emma into the kitchen. He looked to her. "No one is taking her. She's here for some photos of her parents. That's all," he told her.

Emma looked to him and sighed. But she had no idea how it was all about to go downhill for her.