10

Emma has finally been discharged from the hospital. She was hurt over Sami leaving. She didn't understand what had happened. One minute he was there and the next he was gone. She was hurt and confused over it. She had nearly died and he had left even though he tried to safe her. Emma graves as she tried to sit up from the sofa and groaned in pain as sandy walked in and sat her back down "let me up, I'm going insane. My boyfriend left and I can't off of this damn sofa" Emma said as sandy looked to her and smiled "it's for the best okay, you need to rest and for Sami well, he left so it proves that he is a coward. He is the reason that you were kidnapped and shot" sandy said as Emma looked i her and rolled her eyes "you really don't know anything do you, it wasn't his fault" Emma said as Charlee walked in and frowned as she looked around.

"Have i come at a bad time" she asked as sandy sighed "no, i was just going out" she said as she walked off as Charlee sat next to Emma and smiled as Emma ran a hand through her hair. Charlee looked to her and smiled "are you okay" Charles asked as Emma rolled her eyes "what do you think, my boyfriend left and I feel scared. I feel so alone" "you have me, your not alone" Charlee said as she placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "I know but it's not the same, ya have warren and Sami..he left and I don't know why" Emma said as Charlee looked to her and smiled. She felt guilty. She knew how Sami had tried to kiss her but she couldn't tell Emma as she knew it would break her heart even more.

***

Charlee walked into the club later that day and smiled as she saw warren. He looked to her and smiled "did you tell her, tell her about Sami?" He asked as she looked to him and shock her head "I couldn't, I couldn't tell her. It will break her heart even more" "charlee" "no, I can't. She is fragile and vulnerable and heartbroken how could I tell my best friend that her boyfriend tried to kiss me while she was fighting for her life, it will destroy her. I know it will" she said as he looked to her and smiled "if your sure, but she will find out. The truth always comes out in the end" he said as she nodded. She knew he was right but she didn't want to hurt Emma anymore than she already was.

***

A few days later Emma met up with Charlee for coffee. She felt as if she hadn't seen Charlee. That Charlee has been avoiding her "hey, are you okay" Emma asked as Charlee sat down and looked to her and smiled "there's something I should of told you, when you were in the hospital. Sami tried to kiss me, I'm so sorry I should of told you I just didn't want to hurt you" she said as Emma looked to her and smiled. She was hurt "don't worry, I don't care about Sami now. We're over for good" she said. She vowed they were done but how would she react once he returned back in hollyoaks?