3

Emma groaned as she woke up. She walked downstairs and sighed. She was hungover after the night out with Charlee the night before. Emma sighed as she walked down to breakfast and saw Robbie and Jason arguing. She looked to them and rolled her eyes "what's up with you two?" She asked as they looked to her "nothing" they said as Emma rolled her eyes at them "where's mum?" She asked "she went to the shop" Robbie said as Emma nodded. She walked over and poured herself a coffee and sighed. She couldn’t deal with the hangover. Emma watched as Robbie and Jason continued to argue and groaned "I swear that if this is over Holly, I am going to kill you both" Emma said as they shut up.

There was a knock at the door and Emma walked over to answer it. She saw it was Sami and smiled to him "hey" she said as she stood on her doorstep. She looked to him and smiled "I look a mess" she said as she looked to her messy hair, her make-up was smudged from the night before as she stood in her pjs "no, you look perfect" he said as she rested a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and started to kiss him back and he pulled away and looked to her and smirked "well, that's one way to cure my hangover" She said as he smiled to her "meet me for lunch?" He asked as she smiled and nodded "you look good in a suit" she said as he looked to her and smirked "and you rock those pjs" he said as he walked off smirking.

***

Emma walked through the village and smirked as she spotted Charlee who was making out with Warren. Emma looked at them and rolled her eyes "can't you two get a room?" She asked as Charlee looked to her and smirked "we have one" "then use it, slut" Emma said as Charlee looked to her and smirked. She kissed Warren goodbye before she walked over to Emma "some would say that you were jealous? Although I can't seem to know why you and Sami maalik were looking very cosy" Charlee said as Emma looked to her and smirked "yeah, he came round to mine and I was a hungover mess and he asked me on a date" Emma said as Charlee smirked "wow, it didn’t take you long" Charlee said as Emma looked to her and smiled slightly "what is it?" Charlee asked as Emma looked to him and sighed "nothing, I'm fine" Emma said as Charlee looked to her and sighed "coke no, we will go for a drunk and you will tell me what's going on" Charlee said as she lead Emma off to the bar.

Charlee handed Emma a drink and she took a sip of it and sighed "so, want to tell me just what's going on?" Charlee asked as Emma sighed "I thought that you liked Sami, and now he's asked you out, so what's the problem" Charlee asked as Emma nodded "its not Sami, honest, its me I did something a while back and I don’t want anyone to find out, I'm a monster" Emma said as Charlee looked to her and frowned "em, what's going no tell me?" She asked as Emme looked to her "I had a baby" "right?" "I had a baby girl and I abandoned her, I left her outside of the hospital, I'm a monster" Emma said as a tear rolled down Emma's face. Charlee sighed and rested over and smiled "no, you're not. You were scared. Talk to Sami and he will understand" Charlee said as Emma nodded.