8

Charlee sighed as she stood outside of the roscoe house and frowned. She worried over Emma, Emma hadn't turned up for coffee and now she wasn't answering her phone. Charlee had a feeling that something was wrong and didn't know how what. Charlee walked to the door as sandy answered and looked to her "hi love" "is Emma here, she was meant to meet me an hour ago?" "No, have you checked Sami's I gathered that she was starting there last night" sandy said as Charlee looked to her and nodded. She didn't like the feeling that she was getting from it all. Charlee got to Sami's and looked as he walked out as he was leaving Emma a voicemail "Emma, it's me again. I'm worried about you and I need to know that your okay. Call me please, I love you" he said as he hung up and saw Charlee who had the same expression as he did and sighed "I guess she's not with you" Charlee asked as Sami shock his head.

"Where is she?" Sami asked worried, he knew he had enemies and he was now worried that they may of got to her and used her to make him pay. "I don't know, but I think that someone may of taken her to hurt her or someone that she loves either that or she is in trouble either way we need to find her before it's too late" Charlee said as Sami sighed. He grabbed her phone and looked to it as he tried to call Emma again and sighed to himself, he felt sick with worry and just wanted to know where she was "where are you Emma?" He asked himself having no idea where his girlfriend was and just who she happened to be with.

***

Elsewhere, Emma sat in a basement and looked to James as he stood on the phone . She squirmed as she tried to pull out of the rope which he had tied her up with. Emma looked to him as he hung up the phone and glared to him "what do you want?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "your precious boyfriend has made  my life hell, he is going to pay and I'm going to do that by using the one person he loves; you" James said as Emma looked to him and sighed as she rested her head against the wall and sighed hoping that someone would realise she was missing soon and find her.

***

Later that day, Sami walked into the club and frowned "Emma?" He called as heard yelling. He stood up and walked towards the basement as he saw Emma. He noticed that James wasn't there and walked over as he started to untie. He looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on Her cheek and smiled "it's okay; I got you. It's going to be ok" he said as Emma wrapped her arms around him and smiled as she pulled him into a hug and smiled "I thought that he was going to kill me" she said as he looked to her and smiled "it's okay; let's get out of here" he said as he helped her up as James came in pointing a gun "I don't Think so, you need to learn that you need to pay" James said as Sami went to grab the gun and they fought for a few minutes as a shot went off and someone was hit, but who?