9

Emma was rushed into the hospital as she lost a lot of blood. Sami stood watching on in shock as he looked to her. He ran a hand through his hair feeling sick, he blamed himself for Emma being hurt. He knew that James had only taken her to get at him. Sami knew that if something had happened that he would never forgive himself if he lost Emma. He couldn't loose Emma. Sami watched as Emma was rushed off to surgery as the doctors walked over to I'm and smiled "Is she going to be okay" he asked as tears ran down his face. He could feel his heart breaking knowing that he was responsible "were going to do all we can" he said as Sami nodded. He sat in the waiting room and sighed as he grabbed his phone and rang charlee. He knew that Emma was her best friend and that she would want to know what was going on.

Charlee got to the hospital and saw Sami and sat next to him and smiled "have you heard from the doctors" Charlee said as he looked to her and shock her head "nothing, she lost a lot of blood and was rushed to surgery I don't know what I'll do if I loose her, it's my fault" Sami said as Charlee looked to him and smiled as she placed a hand on top of his and smiled "no, it's not. You weren't the one with a gun, you didn't kidnap her. You were the one that saved her, she's going to be okay. She's Emma, she's a fighter" Charlee said as he looked to her and smirked as he leant in and kissed her as Charlee pulled away and frowned "what the hell do you think your doing? Your with my best friend and I'm with warren" she said as he looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry" he said as he stood up and walked out of the room.

***

Later that day. Sandy walked into the waiting room and looked to Sami and glared "look what you have done to my daughter, I hope that you are happy" she said as Sami looked to her and sighed "I have Emma" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "you don't do this to someone you love, she shouldn't be in there fighting for her life because of your toxicity with James nightingale, Emma is a good person and you are bad for her. You want to hope she pulls through because of not her brothers will be coming after you and I mean all five of them" sandy spat.

***

Emma groaned to herself as she woke up in the hospital. She looked to see Charlee who sat next to her bed. Charlee looked to her and smirked "well don't you look like a sight for sore eyes" she said as Emma chuckled. She looked around and frowned expecting to see Sami "where's Sami?" She asked as Charlee looked to her and sighed "I'm sorry, your mum is here. She kicked off with him and he left, he said he needed to get away for a bit and he was sorry. He left Hollyoaks" Charlee said as Emma frowned as a tear rolled down her cheek leaving her feeling completely and utterly heartbroken.