4

Emma sighed to herself as she stood in her bedroom and infont of the mirror and sighed as she turned to face charlee who smiled at her "i dont know if i can do this, i shoul cancel" Emma said as she went to grab her phone "no" charlee saidgrabbing a hold of this as emma sighed "i never gone on a date, ive just done the whole sex thing and thats that. No one has really liked me like he does" Emma said as Charlee smiled "well he does and he wants to take you out, so let him emma. He is sami maalik for crying out loud. He is a lawyer and he is fit and he so happens to have his eyes on you" Charlee said as Emma smiled "fine ,but im not wearing a dress, im not girly and you know it. If he likes me he can like me in my skinny jeans" Emma said as charlee laughed at her and threw her the pair of jeans and sat back on the bed .

"besides who says you cant have sex on a first date" Charlee said as Emma smirked "who knows, i know you and warren did" Emma said as charlee smirked "that wasnt a drink it was two people drinking together" Charlee said as Emma rolled her eYes "yeah nad have sex on the bar" Emma siad as charlee chuckled "dont act as if your the virgin mary, i know your not" Charlee said as Emma sighed and slipped on her high heels "im not, and everyone knows it" Emma said as charlee looked to her and smiled "you look great" charlee said as emma smiled.

***

Emma smiled as she walked into the club and looked to see sami "hey, i got you a drink" he said as he handed her the class and kissed her cheek "thanks" she said as he looked to her and smiled "you look great" he said as she smiled to him "thanks, honesty ive never do ne this, the whole date thing. Ive done the sex and thats about it , thats all that guys usually care about"Emma said as he looked to her and took her hands in his "im not like any other guy emma, i like you a lot and i have since i lay eyes on you, you are different and i like you" he said as she looked to him and smiled "i just think that since my dad left and walked on me, i felt that no one wants me" she said as he smiled "my dad died in prison, killed himself but i think that there is more there, all i nkow is a like you a lot" he said as she looks to him and smiled "like me how, as if you want to marry me?" she joked as he laughed "well, one days who knows" he said as she smiled to him. She knew there was sometihng different about him compared to the other guys she had dated.

***

Emma smirked to herself as she pulled sami into the house and along to her bedroom kissing him. They had both had a bit too much to drunk and they both wanted each other. SHe pulled him to her bedroom as he pushed her onto the bed. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him down with her as he ran his hands up her thighs. Slowly unbuttoning her jeans as she started to undo his shirt. They stripped off as she flipped him so that he was on his back and she was straddling him.  She kissed him as he ran his hands down her thighs and pulled her close before he flipped them and pushed into her causing them to both groan. She dug her nails into his back as he started to move in and out of her causing her to groan. She rolled her head back and bite her lip moaning, as she thoguht of just how she was slowly falling for him.